Divisional Round: 49ers @ Packers: Postgame - Packers lose 13-10, season ends due to worst STs in history!

FAH1223

Anxiety Meter  

84 members have voted

1. 1. You nervous?

1 minute ago, skibrett15 said:

why should lazard get more than 1 target? he's pretty bad

Him, Lewis, Deguara- these are 1 target guys!  You can't build an NFL offense around them!

Like I mentioned a few pages ago to the person who was clamoring for Tee Higgins.  Go extrapolate Lazard's numbers with Higgins' targets.  The production is actually pretty damn similar.

6 minutes ago, fattlipp said:

Jeff Janis was a deep threat, only time Aaron gave a player those chances, when the  top 4 wrs were outvs Arizona. EQS is a 6’4 guy with 4.45 speed and 40 inch vertical,   Give ‘‘em a jump ball over Adams 1v2

That was a favrian throw ripe for an int on third down, this game hurt but all those playoff losses have made me numb to this type of feeling I hope it's the same for y'all. We gave it a shot and it wasn't enough.

19 minutes ago, chisoxguy7 said:

I'll eat my hat on this one. I thought Gary was a huge reach where he was drafted. He looks like a really good one for you.

The thing about Gary was that he was an underachiever at Michigan because of what they asked him to do.  I know I was skeptical about him until I heard him in an interview.  If he failed, it would have been because the coaching staff couldn't teach him how to play football well, he had the drive, desire, and physicality aspects down.  

Just now, Bullet Club said:

We have a ton of young talent, a good coach, a good GM, and if we blow next season we can get a top QB prospect. Yeah, it could get ugly but it could also be a quick rebuild.

Why should we have any faith in Gute picking skill position players? AJ Dillon is the only one he's picked thats been halfway decent. Every other one either hasn't seen the field or is a complete bust. The best players on our offense were all picked by TT.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

LaFleur and Gute have at least 2, if not 3 years post-Rodgers before their seat gets hot.

Fist word should have been IF not I. I totally agree with it and I was replying to somebody who wanted LaFleur and Gute gone now. 

1 minute ago, Leader said:

What's he gonna say......he did blame himself for it - which I dont believe accurate.

Just kick Drayton out the door.

Point being it seemed that he wasn't aware till the presser that there were ten men on the field. He didn't recognise that in the game itself

15 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

We have no chance at a SB next season with or without him. Campbell and Douglas are going to get paid, Adams is going to get paid, Tonyan could go, Z could go, MVS could go, etc. This was easily our best shot and we blew it the first chance we could. Trade Rodgers, Bak, try to sign and trade Adams, and move on.

Rodgers will retire before getting traded IMO.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Rodgers was the issue tonight. The offense scored 10 points. Our season is over in large part because of his ****ty performance.

The fact that the Rodgers defenders haven't gone into hiding is disgraceful. He nuked another one of our seasons. 

Also, when he's taking up X percent of the salary cap and the team is doing a lot to make him happy that may deviate from their normal team building strategy etc.

3 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Like I mentioned a few pages ago to the person who was clamoring for Tee Higgins.  Go extrapolate Lazard's numbers with Higgins' targets.  The production is actually pretty damn similar.

Higgins may have been a reach and his value is overrated. I will say that they probably win a SB if Jefferson lands to them. They were/are that close.

Edited by Howler

2 minutes ago, skibrett15 said:

why should lazard get more than 1 target? he's pretty bad

Him, Lewis, Deguara- these are 1 target guys!  You can't build an NFL offense around them!

BECAUSE WE SCORED 10 POINTS DOING THE OPPOSITE!!

CHRIST, IF WE HAD KNOWN RODGERS NEEDED TO HAVE PRO BOWL PLAYERS AT EVERY POSITION TO NOT SUCK IN THE PLAYOFFS, WE OVERPAYED THE HELL OUT OF HIM. 

STOP MAKING EXCUSES!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StatKing said:

Why should we have any faith in Gute picking skill position players? AJ Dillon is the only one he's picked thats been halfway decent. Every other one either hasn't seen the field or is a complete bust. The best players on our offense were all picked by TT.

I guess we'll see. They'll likely be starting completely from scratch on that front.

O-line really struggled tonight . Absolutely going to question why Turner was at left tackle and not yosh, who did a really good job this year . Turner should have played right tackle . To much line shuffling for a playoff game against a formidable dline. A few very questionable decisions .  But the one that bugs me the most is the special teams hire, what a lazy hire, we hired the top assistant from one of the worst special teams and we played dearly for it.

• Like 1