Divisional Round: 49ers @ Packers: Postgame - Packers lose 13-10, season ends due to worst STs in history!

FAH1223

Anxiety Meter  

84 members have voted

1. 1. You nervous?

3 minutes ago, Jaire_Island said:

And coming to play calling I am starting to doubt MILF play calling. 

Where is that play calling duding his year 1?

I feel like the play calling gets very vanilla when both Dillon and Jones aren't on the field together.

The other thing that bothered me about this game, the team seemed soft on Offense.  That was always our problem in the past when we faced dominant D-fronts and defenses.  I really thought we had overcome that in the last few years and showed a toughness to our O.  This game, the entire offense looked like they were going through a practice session.

6 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

It really looks like he was protecting that shoulder.  Probably shouldn't have played if that were the case.

Yep.  My immediate assumption was that he wasn't going to risk the shoulder on a standard tackle, and if that's the case he shouldn't have been out there.

1 minute ago, mikebpackfan said:

Yeah, where are all the jet sweep motions, and plays building off of other plays?  How did it all just devolve into what we saw tonight?  I just don’t get it. 

It's got to be somewhat on Rodgers, but I was ticked with the way MLF coached the Love start at KC.  We'll find out next season what we've really got in MLF if Rodgers departs.

1 minute ago, Mazrimiv said:

Yep.  My immediate assumption was that he wasn't going to risk the shoulder on a standard tackle, and if that's the case he shouldn't have been out there.

If he is that limited he should have had surgery already and got ready for next year.  Now we will probably hear he will be rehabbing all offseason after a shoulder surgery next week.

Edited by {Family Ghost}

7 minutes ago, DscountDblchk12 said:

Re-watching that play, why does it look like none of the Packers DBs are trying to tackle?  Your season is on the line and all of them look like they are just trying to look busy.  It really is so messed up if you re-watch that play from an effort perspective.

That's what's known as a business decision for Alexander.

Edited by NFLGURU

3 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

It's got to be somewhat on Rodgers, but I was ticked with the way MLF coached the Love start at KC.  We'll find out next season what we've really got in MLF if Rodgers departs.

It felt like the same offense that he gave Love.  Just everything super vanilla.

3 minutes ago, mikebpackfan said:

Yeah, where are all the jet sweep motions, and plays building off of other plays?  How did it all just devolve into what we saw tonight?  I just don’t get it. 

Exactly. Its just looked like Mccarthy system except that our RB’s are successful in 3&1 and 4&1 situations. 

Apart from that what difference we see?.

Same D meltdowns (2019) … ST Mistakes (2021) and inept offense all 3 seasons

Its Nijam curse. He played his tail Off whole year and you will put him on bench. 

And that too for a player who clearly struggles playing at LT. Ridiculous.

MM does half time adjustments better. 

MILF is out of his mind. Ridiculous 

Edited by Jaire_Island

10 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

There wasn't a lot of time to coach Love for KC, but agree on MLF and Rodgers.  We won't really see what MLF really brings until Rodgers leaves.  

Edited by NFLGURU

9 minutes ago, DscountDblchk12 said:

#3 - Aaron Jones huge catch but seems like he slows up instead of just running down the sidelines to the end zone (not sure if he gets in or not)

I can't really blame him for that. Due to the quality of the throw, he had to twist around, slow down and wait for it, so had to re-accelerate. He was probably going to be caught even if he didn't later attempt the cutback due to Tartt's angle and 3s head-start. He doesn't have elite top-end speed for the NFL level, even though he has great acceleration. That's probably why he's done alot of that cutback stuff, even in college, when it comes to 60+yd plays.