Divisional Round: 49ers @ Packers: Postgame - Packers lose 13-10, season ends due to worst STs in history!

FAH1223

Anxiety Meter  

84 members have voted

1. 1. You nervous?

10 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

Yeah. but the Packers would be wise to prepare for Lance as well ... I wouldn't put it past Shady Shanny to have some next level packages in there for Lance.  They are going to pull out all the stops after seeing the clown show the Packers put on film at Detroit.

I've not seen a whole helluva lot of Lance....so unsure exactly how quick he is. Looks like a big guy and not necessarily fast. One plus for GB - it appears - we'll be seeing less of Tipa & Garvin at the Edges. At least we hope so.

3 minutes ago, Leader said:

I've not seen a whole helluva lot of Lance....so unsure exactly how quick he is. Looks like a big guy and not necessarily fast. One plus for GB - it appears - we'll be seeing less of Tipa & Garvin at the Edges. At least we hope so.

he's faster than josh allen, slower than lamar jackson.

27 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

Yeah. but the Packers would be wise to prepare for Lance as well ... I wouldn't put it past Shady Shanny to have some next level packages in there for Lance.  They are going to pull out all the stops after seeing the clown show the Packers put on film at Detroit.

Lance scored a TD in the first game vs GB this season.

36 minutes ago, skibrett15 said:

Deebo stresses the team in different way - forcing tackling on the edge.  Forcing contain discipline by the edge and DL and LBs against misdirection.  Forcing Jaire alexander to tackle the ball carrier.  Forcing Rasul Douglas to fill from off coverage, or to play more press coverage.

Deebo is a worse matchup because the way he plays is a worse script for the game.

Kupp has played on a Davante level this year. I'd sure as hell rather play Deebo than Davante, regardless of versatility. 

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

Kupp has played on a Davante level this year. I'd sure as hell rather play Deebo than Davante, regardless of versatility. 

the biggest difference is the rams have to put the ball in the air to activate Kupp, the 9ers don't have to with Deebo.

Kupp is the better player, Deebo is the worse matchup for the weaknesses of this team in 2021 and this defense over the past 3-5 years.

1 minute ago, skibrett15 said:

the biggest difference is the rams have to put the ball in the air to activate Kupp, the 9ers don't have to with Deebo.

Kupp is the better player, Deebo is the worse matchup for the weaknesses of this team in 2021 and this defense over the past 3-5 years.

Deebo averaged 18 per catch and 6 per carry. Think the whole "RB" aspect of him is being overplayed. If they want to take him out of the air game to make him a RB, go right ahead. 

7 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Deebo averaged 18 per catch and 6 per carry. Think the whole "RB" aspect of him is being overplayed. If they want to take him out of the air game to make him a RB, go right ahead. 

I don't think you understand how football works

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

Textbook Shanny.  He can exploit Jimmy’s injury and keep MLF guessing, while knowing that GB hasn’t been exactly stellar with scrambling QB’s.  Won’t surprise me to see Shanny run Lance out onto the frozen tundra for snaps.

I expect Lance to get snaps even if Jimmy was healthy. They did it in September.

10 minutes ago, FAH1223 said:

I expect Lance to get snaps even if Jimmy was healthy. They did it in September.

Only out of desperation since the offense was so bad in the first half and Shanny badly wanted a TD before halftime. But Lance has not played at all outside of his two starts and some mop up duty vs the Jags since week 3. If Jimmy is healthy, then don't expect Lance to play any snaps. 

• Like 1

At this point I believe the whole Packers not able to defend run is way overblown.

They did defend well against Good teams and bad against bad teams. That’s because they played Tipa Galiei and other PS kid more against bad teams who didn’t setup the edge very well in rushing game.

And also Gary injured stopping the run and they very a bit cautious with him against bad teams, since Matt knows we can win anyway against them with our offense.