Divisional Round: 49ers @ Packers: Postgame - Packers lose 13-10, season ends due to worst STs in history!

FAH1223

Anxiety Meter  

84 members have voted

1. 1. You nervous?

17 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Did Bakhtiari have any issues after the game? Did he finish the game fine? Maybe he is just resting his knee since he probably had some soreness. 

No I took a road trip to Detroit to watch the game, afterwards he bumped fists with our team doc and put his hat on. No trips to the med tent.

My guess is conditioning and rest is more valuable to Bakh than practice at this point. 

10 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

No I took a road trip to Detroit to watch the game, afterwards he bumped fists with our team doc and put his hat on. No trips to the med tent.

My guess is conditioning and rest is more valuable to Bakh than practice at this point. 

In Tv they have showed him going to Med tent if I remember correctly. 
Any way too bad. 

1 hour ago, incognito_man said:

Not having MVS is a slight bummer. Here's how we did when he wasn't available:

W vs PIT (27-17)

W @ CIN (25-22)

W @ CHI (24-14)

W v WFT (24-10)

W @ ARI (24-21)

W v CLE (24-22)

Looks like we will score between 24-27 lol

Yea, this is a bigger loss that most people probably want to admit. MVS doesn't put up big numbers but he opens things up. 

6 minutes ago, FAH1223 said:

No MVS.

I expect plays where Jones is split wide with Dillon in the backfield. Love those sets.

Definitely agree. I’d love to see some plays where Jones fills the same role that Ervin did for us on offense last year. I’m definitely not a football-savvy guy, but it seems like a way to put your best offensive players on the field.

• Like 1

The Packers defense was bad the 2nd half of the season, so it's hard for me to feel confident in them going into this game. Also can't trust Joe Barry to not get outcoached by Shanny/McDaniel and their run concepts. I'll be hoping the individual talent can make up for things with timely sacks on 3rd down or force a turnover or 2. Rodgers/LaFleur and the offense have got to take the lead and cover up for this defense by getting off to a fast start for once, and not having any quick 3 and outs.

5 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

The Packers defense was bad the 2nd half of the season, so it's hard for me to feel confident in them going into this game. Also can't trust Joe Barry to not get outcoached by Shanny/McDaniel and their run concepts. I'll be hoping the individual talent can make up for things with timely sacks on 3rd down or force a turnover or 2. Rodgers/LaFleur and the offense have got to take the lead and cover up for this defense by getting off to a fast start for once, and not having any quick 3 and outs.

In our last 8 real games defense allowed 20.9 ppg. Good for 7th best in the league.

Paul Bretl  -  Found a few good bits of info, including Garopplo ranking 30th in avg. depth of target but SF ranking 1st in big play rate. How? Lots of YAC from Samuel, Kittle & Aiyuk, with Mitchell ranking 4th in avg. yds after contact. Sound tackling is a must.

18 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

In our last 8 real games defense allowed 20.9 ppg. Good for 7th best in the league.

Their last 2 games are essentially useless IMO. Vikes game they faced Sean Mannion who should never start an NFL game and the Lions game was a preseason game. I'm moreso talking about their 5 game stretch prior to those. Started with that first Vikes game and the problems persisted throughout. Defense started giving up far too many explosive plays and really struggled on 3rd downs