Divisional Round: 49ers @ Packers: Postgame - Packers lose 13-10, season ends due to worst STs in history!

FAH1223

Anxiety Meter  

84 members have voted

1. 1. You nervous?

52 minutes ago, Mr Anonymous said:

Everyone can rest easy, Packers win going away...

jRCAF03.jpg

I'm debating going to the SB when we make it. But I'm going to lay my ticket price on the opponent. I'd pay double to see a win and pay nothing to see a loss.

Ultimate bet hedging.

Edited by incognito_man
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Mr Anonymous said:

Everyone can rest easy, Packers win going away...

jRCAF03.jpg

Well thanks for that.  Can't relax with the season on the line.  They lose this one I'm going to take up drinking.  Or maybe opioids.  If all else fails I'll have the doc get me some Zanax.  Tough being a die hard fan.  This is it for the Pack.  Now or never...

• Like 1

"You can feel our team's hunger each and every day, with so many veteran guys that haven't quite gotten to that pinnacle of football," defensive lineman Dean Lowry said. "You can feel it in the building this week and really throughout the year.

"We're hungry and we're excited to make this run here."

Those that have ever played on a Championship team of any kind understand... it is the attitude required in the now, in this game in this moment. 

Edited by BAM

13 minutes ago, Leader said:

Warren Sharp -  The 49ers are 17-9 ATS (Against the spread) as a road dogs under Shanahan including 9-4 outright the past three years

They rank #1 in red zone conversion rate & GB has the worst red zone D left in the playoffs.

Warren should point out we have the 4th best RZ defense at Lambeau.

But that doesn't fit the narrative.

• Like 2