Trade rumor/suggestion thread

resilient part 2

in other news, does anyone think that the Knicks can get a first for O'Quinn? Like one in the late teen early 20's? Or is that a pipe dream? We will give up Billy if we can get rid of Noah. While I think he can be a 14-10 guy, I think for this team to be truly dangerous is to move Porzingis to the 5 full time. It kind of piss me off that he insists on not playing their. I get he doesn't want to have to play D against those types, but my thing is his skills wouldn't change, he could still play the exact same way, but against slower players, making them way more tired quicker. Just mind boggling to me. 

9 hours ago, YogiBiz said:

What's Crowder's value?

Maybe a playoff team desperate for wings (New Orleans, San Antonio, OKC) would give a protected 1st that turns into 2 2nds.

9 hours ago, YogiBiz said:

in other news, does anyone think that the Knicks can get a first for O'Quinn? Like one in the late teen early 20's? Or is that a pipe dream? We will give up Billy if we can get rid of Noah. While I think he can be a 14-10 guy, I think for this team to be truly dangerous is to move Porzingis to the 5 full time. It kind of piss me off that he insists on not playing their. I get he doesn't want to have to play D against those types, but my thing is his skills wouldn't change, he could still play the exact same way, but against slower players, making them way more tired quicker. Just mind boggling to me. 

I've been an O'Quinn fan for years, but there's no way a team will give up a 1st for him.

3 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

Crowder has basically killed all his value and proven that he needs a good system to be successful (duh). Id be shocked if the Cavs can even get 2 2nds for him, MAYBE a super heavily protected first, like top 25 protection.

I would give 2 2nds for him today to join the rockets and i wouldnt even flinch 

4 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

Clearly haven't seen him play lately...He's shot horribly this season, and is a floor mop defensively whenever I see the Cavs play.

i would still take the risk that the player he was for years in Boston is the guy he can be. He is hurt playing behind the same position as Lebron. PLus hes on a super cheap deal. 

1 hour ago, Pastor Dillon said:

i would still take the risk that the player he was for years in Boston is the guy he can be. He is hurt playing behind the same position as Lebron. PLus hes on a super cheap deal. 

You also have to remember who he was with the Mavericks (granted he was still pretty young during those times). This seems more so of a perfect fit in Boston in both offensive and defensive systems, than him being a ultra valuable player. He's an above average role player, but this year he hasn't even been that (EDIT:from what others are saying I don't watch too many Cavs games). Although I always felt he was scheme versatile defensively. It could be that all Cavs are just underachievers this season? Or is that too easy a cop out?

BTW everyone, I read that if the Knicks do end up trading for Walker they have placed an untouchable tag on the French Prince. 

Would Kanter, Baker, and a 2018 top 10 protected (if they don't receive this pick, they would receive 2019 first, and 2021 2nd Rounder?) pick be enough for Walker, and MKG/Williams? 

4 hours ago, MookieMonster said:

Clearly haven't seen him play lately...He's shot horribly this season, and is a floor mop defensively whenever I see the Cavs play.

He's been disappointing and probably wouldn't fetch much, but strike while there is still an iron to strike.  Some teams might just think he's in a shooting slump and that his defense has dropped because of the Cavs' "system".

Archived