Trade rumor/suggestion thread

resilient part 2

13 hours ago, Texasmade said:

I haven't kept up with him, does he defend at all? I know he can't shoot, but a perimeter defender taller than 6'2 would be a welcome addition. 

no he's terrible defensively. He's pretty much just terrible but he's a former top 10 pick PG that's still only 21. He's actually a good spot up shooter though 

28 minutes ago, Texasmade said:

Well thats unfortunate. Hard pass then for me.

i mean devin harris is a 34 yr old PG on an expiring contract on a terrible team for a prospect, so it was just an idea but it seems like a win/win for everyone involved.

1 minute ago, champ11 said:

i mean devin harris is a 34 yr old PG on an expiring contract on a terrible team for a prospect, so it was just an idea but it seems like a win/win for everyone involved.

With the understanding the W's aren't of great importance at the moment, I'd rather have as many veterans who are good locker room/culture guys, around JR to assistant in his development as possible, as opposed to another young developmental project at PG. Devin is just that

It's not a bad thought though. 

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/nba/pistons/2018/01/18/detroit-pistons-trade-rumor-orlando-magic-evan-fournier/1031357001/

Basically breaks down a few possible targets and departures based on "rumblings" or "background noise"

OUT: Reggie Jackson, Luke Kennard, Stanley Johnson.

Targets: Evan Fournier, Nikola Mirotic.

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2018/01/18/could-the-pistons-trade-avery-bradley-to-the-cavs/

Wild,

One of those teams listed is the Detroit Pistons and they have the team trading Avery Bradley, who will be a free agent after this year for Iman Shumpert and that pick from the Nets.

Good laugh.

http://hoopshype.com/2018/01/15/kemba-walker-trade-rumors-charlotte-hornets-detroit-pistons/

Another laughable rumor:

Kemba Walker for

Reggie Jackson/ Stanley Jonson or Luke Kennard(Pretty much Luke Kennard)

Anyways, rumors are starting to heat up and a lot of smoke is in the air with no signs of FIRE YET! Pistons are clearly active.

5 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

Kemba on the trade block now.  LOL

Always been a Kemba fan, and still hate the Hornets for not taking Booker. That would have been a sick back court. But it does make some sense to trade him and start all over. They are stuck in mediocrity and that isn't ever going to change with the current core. Hard to trade the other pieces aside from maybe attaching them with Kemba. 

Kemba has a really nice deal but he is up for free agency next year or the following year?

5 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Kemba to the 76ers would make a lot of sense. 

Walker/Reddick/Simmons/Covington/Embiid would be a top 5 seed this year. 

they could make a deal for Fultz 

What about Dario Saric and Jerryd Bayless for Kemba?

20 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Kemba to the 76ers would make a lot of sense. 

Walker/Reddick/Simmons/Covington/Embiid would be a top 5 seed this year. 

they could make a deal for Fultz 

No way in the world Sixers are giving up on Fultz already.  Pistons and Nuggets makes the most sense IMO.

People are going to be talking about San Antonio too. Charlotte wants to attach a bad deal to it, which honestly I don't know if a lot of teams will want. Denver is gonna have clean books in two years to sign a max and I'm not sure they would want to give that up for Kemba. But Charlotte HAS to give up a contract to make dealing Kemba worth it. 

8 minutes ago, champ11 said:

People are going to be talking about San Antonio too. Charlotte wants to attach a bad deal to it, which honestly I don't know if a lot of teams will want. Denver is gonna have clean books in two years to sign a max and I'm not sure they would want to give that up for Kemba. But Charlotte HAS to give up a contract to make dealing Kemba worth it. 

They are going to try and attach Batum. Believe he has a $27 Million PLAYER option so you'd assume nobody will touch that lol

4 minutes ago, bkobow05 said:

They are going to try and attach Batum. Believe he has a $27 Million PLAYER option so you'd assume nobody will touch that lol

He might have the worst deal in the league. Didn't realize how washed he was. 

Archived