Trade rumor/suggestion thread

resilient part 2

16 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I love this time of year. The casuals come out of the woodwork to throw together deals with no regard for the salary cap or other teams needs. Much entertainment. 

Toronto gets:

S. Curry 

K. Thompson 

D. Green

GS gets:

K. Lowry

D. Derozan 

S. Ibaka 

Tor gets: 

#1 pick

PHX gets

Delon Wright

Tor gets:

K. Porzingis

NY gets:

J. Vala....guy who looks like Travis Kelce

Tor gets:

#2 pick

Sac gets:

N. Powell

Tor trades:

J. Poeltl

Nets trades:

Next 7 unprotected 1s

Tor signs:

L. James

P. George

D. Jordan

Tor drafts:

L. Doncic

D. Ayton

Curry/VanVleet/Doncic

Thompson/Miles

OG/George

Green/James

Kristaps/Jordan/Ayton

10 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

How far would the 76ers go to get kawhi? Fultz plus 10? I wonder if the cavs could get another pick for love to give to San Antonio on top of the 8th pick and cedi plus whatever else. 

With no guarantee from Leonard he would stay? Makes it difficult to say, especially with no GM so we have no idea what kind of tendencies and freedom Brett Brown has here.

http://amicohoops.net/nba-rumors-nba-story-cleveland-cavaliers-lebron-james-memphis-grizzlies-dan-gilbert/

10. Interestingly, the Brooklyn Nets are said to be the biggest suitor. Interesting because the Cavs’ eighth overall pick originally belonged to the Nets (and came to Cleveland via the Kyrie Irving trade with the Boston Celtics). The Cavs are listening to all offers for the pick and will continue to do so well after they select a player.

I have little clue how this would work

I'm guessing the Cavs want to dump either TT or Love's contract with #8 attached.

I'd send back '19 1st (~15), #29, Dinwiddie, and Carroll

IDK how the Cavs side is looking at this if true

3 minutes ago, Bianconero said:

http://amicohoops.net/nba-rumors-nba-story-cleveland-cavaliers-lebron-james-memphis-grizzlies-dan-gilbert/

I'm guessing the Cavs want to dump either TT or Love's contract with #8 attached.

What are the odds that Russell would be included in that deal? Ohio kid who will only be 22 years old.

5 minutes ago, champ11 said:

How would you feel about 29/Dinwiddie for 14/Faried

I think the Nets would be interested in that or some variation of that

Faried would give us what we need + 14 would put us into the SF/PF market

I don't think that's getting the best value out of Dinwiddie though but we'll see if it comes to fruition 

4 minutes ago, Bianconero said:

I think the Nets would be interested in that or some variation of that

Faried would give us what we need + 14 would put us into the SF/PF market

I don't think that's getting the best value out of Dinwiddie though but we'll see if it comes to fruition 

I don't think the Nuggets want to drop down that far, but I think it's an interesting/fair deal for both sides. Kenneth Faried would have a huge year on a team like BKN or ATL tbh. 

27 minutes ago, Bianconero said:

If the Cavs are going to trade #8 to the Nets, then LeVert or Russell has to be involved.

#8 and JR for LeVert, Carroll, and #29.

The issue is that barely moves the needle.  Yeah, they get better and more versatile, but unless LeVert makes a huge leap, it's not going to get them over Boston.

Just now, seminoles1 said:

If the Cavs are going to trade #8 to the Nets, then LeVert or Russell has to be involved.

#8 and JR for LeVert, Carroll, and #29.

The issue is that barely moves the needle.  Yeah, they get better and more versatile, but unless LeVert makes a huge leap, it's not going to get them over Boston.

I'm telling you with 1000% confidence that the Nets are never trading either player and those names wouldn't be said past the first 2 seconds of the convo

Russell, Levert, and Allen are untouchable

Just now, Bianconero said:

I'm telling you with 1000% confidence that the Nets are never trading either player and those names wouldn't be said past the first 2 seconds of the convo

Russell, Levert, and Allen are untouchable

Then if Cleveland makes a trade with the Nets they are beyond incompetent.

Archived