NFC Wildcard GDT: #6 San Francisco at #3 Dallas

Broncofan

Who wins today?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the winner!

Just now, NoFlyZone said:

Lol. Had they let him spike the ball he would have had a play from the 30. It was well executed by Dak and the offense. The ref literally bodied him and made him drop the ball before he could spike it. How can you not see this stuff?

Dak had to go down way sooner on the QB run. It was poor IQ by Dak.

The good news is that Warner was trying to come back in...so clearly not an acl. I'd guess a high ankle sprain or something...wouldn't expect him next week...but I was concerned we had to worry about next year. 

1 minute ago, Bullet Club said:

I don't either. Ridiculous play call and lack of awareness. But the ref needed to be ready and he wasn't.

The ref has to to start the play behind Dak. The ref does not know the play call, so he has to stand back making sure there isn’t holding. The ref is not a professional athlete making $20M a year. Of course he’s going to take a bit to get there.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, NoFlyZone said:

Lol. Had they let him spike the ball he would have had a play from the 30. It was well executed by Dak and the offense. The ref literally bodied him and made him drop the ball before he could spike it. How can you not see this stuff?

It was not well executed. Dak's job is to get down in time for the ref to spot it and for him to spike it. He failed to do that.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, NoFlyZone said:

Juice wasn't worth the squeeze. I think it requires too much for too little. 

• Like 1

Just now, NoFlyZone said:

Because the ref spots the ball not Dak and not the center.  How are you not getting this?

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, BroncoSojia said:

People are blaming the refs for following the rules?

When it comes down to it, way too many people don't understand football and just say whatever makes them feel better. The ref was practically tackling Dallas players to set the ball for them and was all but running past the ball into position as he set it. That was 100% on Dak running too far and the Cowboys taking a dumb risk. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NinerFever said:

That was one ugly *** game. Overall.

Sure i am happy and the Cowboys should have never gotten the ball back in first place after the sneak.... but yeah it's not the refs fault that Dak doesn't hand over the ball to a ref, he should have known...

I am more worried about Bosa / Warner right now... boy what an ugly game....

I gotta imagine the 49ers will find a way to get these guys ready for next week. Bosa might be a closer call if he has a concussion.