AFC Wildcard GDT: #7 Pittsburgh @ #2 Kansas City

Broncofan

Who wins today?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the winner!

• Steelers - just checking, you're sure you're clicking Pittsburgh, right?
    • Chiefs

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

My favorite, having been a college wrestler and then working as a bouncer, is when guys thought just watching mma meant they could try the stuff they saw in UFC in a bar fight.

technically they are right, they can try the stuff they saw

edit: this gives me flashbacks of that video of BJ Penn getting KOd in a parking lot by some fat slob.

You can't just rely on being an MMA fan to win you a fight against a skilled opponent, but sometimes you can!

It helps if your opponent is tiny.

Edited by Dome
  • Like 1

Just now, Ragnarok said:

My favorite, having been a college wrestler and then working as a bouncer, is when guys thought just watching mma meant they could try the stuff they saw in UFC in a bar fight.

I saw a guy try and do that against an actual trained fighter and let me tell you, that was an entertaining spectacle.

Just now, Mesa_Titan said:

Najee thinks he's Tyreek Hill. I don't get why he dances so much in the backfield on the dumpoffs. Run in a straight line, you're huge...

He's got one arm. He normally would be running guys over. He dislocated his elbow last week and still cmae back in because playoffs were on the line. He wasn't really expecrted to play all week.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

The entire state of Pennsylvania should be banned from the NFL for 3 years based on todays playoffs. Then we wont have to worry about who was supposed to be where. 

How about blaming the NFL for adding a 7th playoff team....cuz if not fir that, neither PA team would have made it.

• Like 2

Sad to see Ben at this point in his career. He was amazing for so long. Many strong years having miraculous comebacks. Ben 5 years ago I'd give a 40% chance of coming back from 14 entering the 4th. Now he only has about 1 good drive a game, which isn't enough to beat teams like the Chiefs. Still blows my mind that with one of the hardest schedules in the NFL they are even in the playoffs. Think it speaks volumes of how good a chess player Tomlin is. 

Good win for the Chiefs though, they can be so good so quick. 

• Like 2