AFC Wildcard GDT: #7 Pittsburgh @ #2 Kansas City

Broncofan

Who wins today?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the winner!

• Steelers - just checking, you're sure you're clicking Pittsburgh, right?
    • Chiefs

Just now, CKSteeler said:

I only wish there wasn't a large segment of truly delusional Steelers fans who defended Mike Tomlin for the last decade of futility. His defense has been slaughtered in the last four playoff games they've been in. 

They might give up 50 tonight with no turnovers to complain about. 

Then those same fans turn around and have the nerve to tell me that I'm clueless after they've basically admitted that they were wrong for years.

It's almost like the ONLY Steelers team that actually had a shot at winning a Super Bowl was the 2017 team which lost to the Jaguars and they literally didn't even have a MLB capable of wearing the dot after Shazier went down. But hey, Tomlin has won more playoff games than 75% of franchises in the last decade, has won more games than 90% of franchises in that time, but fans like you want to have a Zac Taylor type coach who has to go 2-14 to get a generational talent like Burrow to win a playoff game, but then compeltely forgive Ben's shortcomings.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

Steelers have completely given up

I find that hard to believe given the pep talk given by their fearless leader...

"The Chiefs won the AFC the last two years, arguably the best team in football … we don’t have a chance.”

Just now, Thelonebillsfan said:

Oh my ******* god NBC really a "what if Elon Musk was a quirked up PG-rated weirdo haha" sitcom?

Kill me, please kill me. Culture has hit rock bottom.

rock bottom was when Young Sheldon began airing. We're drilling through to the earth's core, baybeeeeeee

• Like 1

Just now, CKSteeler said:

I only wish there wasn't a large segment of truly delusional Steelers fans who defended Mike Tomlin for the last decade of futility. His defense has been slaughtered in the last four playoff games they've been in. 

They might give up 50 tonight with no turnovers to complain about. 

Then those same fans turn around and have the nerve to tell me that I'm clueless after they've basically admitted that they were wrong for years.

Its funny watching you delude yourself into believing your own nonsense.

You have to post this on NFL Gen, because everyone on the Steelers forum knows your BS too well.

• Like 1

Just now, Dome said:

I find that hard to believe given the pep talk given by their fearless leader...

"The Chiefs won the AFC the last two years, arguably the best team in football … we don’t have a chance.”

I thought they were being tongue in cheek and were going to come out fired up. 

Turns out it was complete honesty. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CKSteeler said:

I think whatever leverage Mike Tomlin was asking his guys to play with, he needs to reverse that. 

Coming up with anything exotic, or creative ways to disguise coverages and throwing different looks at the opposing offense is too much for him.

Yeah, imagine pretenidng they haven't actually done that.