Divisional Round GDT - Green Bay Packers vs San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

Deebo really may be the most liked and respected player around the league right now. He's really "your favorite player's favorite player" 😂.

Hoping our passing game gets back on track next week. Jimmy wasn't too bad last night but just wasn't built to play in those conditions. But time to get back to having big 30+ yard gains to Kittle and Aiyuk. Deebo needs some help as that man is beat up and gassed from carrying this team. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Deebo really may be the most liked and respected player around the league right now. He's really "your favorite player's favorite player" 😂.

Hoping our passing game gets back on track next week. Jimmy wasn't too bad last night but just wasn't built to play in those conditions. But time to get back to having big 30+ yard gains to Kittle and Aiyuk. Deebo needs some help as that man is beat up and gassed from carrying this team. 

I think we are going to be matching up against the Rams again, but if we get that Tampa team, I like his chances of getting somewhat right. We really need Trent to be okay. 

24 minutes ago, Forge said:

I think we are going to be matching up against the Rams again, but if we get that Tampa team, I like his chances of getting somewhat right. We really need Trent to be okay. 

Jimmy plays pretty well vs the Rams. They leave certain areas of the field open for his strengths. But no doubt since the thumb injury, the passing game has been funky at best. Need the good Jimmy to close this thing out. You play Tampa, you already know it's going to be hard running on them. 

1 minute ago, straighthate said:

Really who do we want btw? I was all for Tampa. But now I’m thinking about the Niners fans in LA plus an hour flight vs 6 hours. But beating LA three times in a year? I just don’t see it as being as probable as beating Tampa. 

Doesn't matter but LA means in state game on a short flight and we will have a good amount of fans. We can even fly out on Saturday and not worry about the jet lag. This team is banged up so less time on the airplane the better. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, straighthate said:

Really who do we want btw? I was all for Tampa. But now I’m thinking about the Niners fans in LA plus an hour flight vs 6 hours. But beating LA three times in a year? I just don’t see it as being as probable as beating Tampa. 

The more I think about it, the more I lean Tampa. But I'm okay either way. Getting to just chill in CA from here on out would be nice

6 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

Its hard to beat a team 3 times in a season & the Rams look like a team on a mission so far

This is very true.

But part of me would prefer that we stay on the West Coast and not lose a day, traveling out east, dealing with the time difference, etc. 

I do think Bucs are very beatable though. The Lambs are the tougher matchup, especially defensively if Trent is hobbled and not 100%.

• Like 1