Divisional Round GDT - Green Bay Packers vs San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

BTW I was whining before the game about him potentially playing, but credit to Josh Norman for not getting victimized after being called upon. Rodgers went right after his ***, because why wouldn't he. 34 year old lackluster corner sitting on the bench all game...and the pass defense held up. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

BTW I was whining before the game about him potentially playing, but credit to Josh Norman for not getting victimized after being called upon. Rodgers went right after his ***, because why wouldn't he. 34 year old lackluster corner sitting on the bench all game...and the pass defense held up. 

Absolutely. Those plays were huge in us getting the ball back. Everyone did what was needed to get that win. 

47 minutes ago, sherm said:

Special and solo shout-out to number #91 Arik Armstead. As much as Deebo has put this offense on his back the last 3 weeks...Arik has done it on the defensive side. Dude has been unblockable the last 3 weeks. Beast!

Absolutely, he's been a different kind of beast making so many clutch plays in the backfield. When the Rams had a chance before the end of regulation to score, it was his sack that pretty much put a end to that. So many big plays vs the Cowboys and last night. Defense allowed I think 55 yards in the 2nd half? Unreal. 

A few of you were in the GB forum trying to be civil prior to the game, so I figure I can attempt the same after a tough loss for GB fans.  SF certainly exposed the Packers ST units for the travesty they are, and making those kinds of plays is what separates teams in the playoffs.  

Good luck the rest of the way.

• Like 8

37 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

A few of you were in the GB forum trying to be civil prior to the game, so I figure I can attempt the same after a tough loss for GB fans.  SF certainly exposed the Packers ST units for the travesty they are, and making those kinds of plays is what separates teams in the playoffs.  

Good luck the rest of the way.

Thank you sir! But trust me, our STs unit all season long has been horrendous as well. This was the first game they were actually a positive. Granted, they were a HUGE positive but that's likely not to continue. Just happy for one game they were able to come through.