GDT: Bengals @ Titans (Return of The King Edition)

Mesa_Titan

Just now, -Hope- said:

meanwhile, you look extremely intelligent going to bat for him every time he loses us a game.

how about the deep TD to AJ he missed by a mile? was that also the receiver's fault? he had a horrific game today and it was the difference in us winning and losing. period.

No my guy I said he looked bad today, at least in the first half.

I’ve been saying this for the longest & half of y’all laughed at me & said I didn’t know what I was talking bout he had 40 total TD’s last yr he’s top 10. Listen the guy is a game manager look how the coaching staff call plays for him like to be conservative or hide him. He has 1 job to do play within this offense don’t screw it up. The guy sh!t a brick today. Either him or downing has to go. They don’t belong together downing can’t elevate Tannehill 

1 minute ago, -Hope- said:

keep sucking off your golden boy. three picks that led to the margin of victory in the biggest game of the year.

Come on man...  YEP TANNY FAILED today.. but if he had gotten just a  little better play from his WR that's a completion or the ref calling the PI we are still in the game.. Sure I hate that Tanny stared down the play like he did for his first interception but Burrow made just as many "bad" passes as Tanny did today just got lucky more...   I also understand I am  blankity blank blank that we lost a game that we had no business loosing but this was a team loss as much as all on Tanny's back.  

just  a unfortunate situation.. if we've had a 100% Henry we would also have won this game...  

in the end hats off to Cincy they made the final "play's" to win the game.. the final interception on a tipped ball and gave Burrow just enough time to complete a game winning pass down field to Chase.