NFC Divisional GDT: (4) Rams at (2) Buccaneers

NYRaider

Who you got?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Winner

• Bucs
    • Rams

The fumble is great and all, but what exactly can the Bucs do different in the second half?

Its not like the position players on offense just aren’t executing, the banged up OL is getting dominated, I don’t see how that changes at all in the 2nd half.

The only thing I can see possibly happening is the Bucs defense start to get some stops and maybe another turnover, but even then, not a huge help if the offense can’t move the ball.

• Like 2

Just now, StatKing said:

How many Brady are washed hot takes we gonna hear this weak if this game keeps going like it is?

a few but I don't think it matters. I expect Brady to retire.

It's the circle of life. His career basically started against the Rams and ends against the Rams.

That fumble was killer for the Rams but I love the way the 1st half went for the Rams. Again styles make fights and I knew the Bucs would be the perfect matchup for the Rams no matter where the game was played. Now the Bucs have to throw and that plays into the hands of the Rams to just beat up Brady and make him turn the ball over like he did to Nick Scott. 

Meanwhile Stafford is dealing. I keep saying that these playoffs is going to hinge of how well Allen plays for the Bills and how well Stafford plays for the Rams. If those guys play like they are capable then we very well will see those two teams in the Superbowl. Which btw we owe the Bills from last season where we got robbed in Buffalo on a bogus call at the end. 

I know there is a 2nd half to this game and Im not counting out Brady to make a rally so the Rams have to not turn the ball over and put points on the board when they get a chance. Chew up the clock and the Rams will be going home to host the NFCCG against the Niners.