The "Let it out" thread

deeluxx3

This is the most I felt letdown by this team since 2008 and that's saying something.

I have been a supporter of Tannehill. I can no longer be. The guy just doesn't seem to get the situations and makes so many bad throws and just cannot get it done in the playoffs. We will never win a Super Bowl title with Tannehill. He just doesn't have it and it pains me to say that.

It's obvious how bad Tannehill was yesterday his throws were off and the picks were horrendous decisions. However, he did have a couple of great throws which is the frustrating thing about him.

However, not being talked enough about though and almost as pathetic is how badly Burrow a second year QB in his first road playoff game outplayed Tannehill despite being hit or sacked every other snap. Tannehill had great protection yesterday and yet failed to deliver. No excuses the loss is on Tannehill most of all, then Vrabel and Downing.

• Like 2

I have yet to see anyone be critical of NWI outside of here.

Truth is, casuals and hardcore are going to see this play as such.
Tanny forced the ball where Cincy should have never touched the ball again in regulation. 

And it is acknowledged to not be a great call. 

I still say it's on Tannehill for throwing it. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

From a radio personality that will no doubt carry that thought on the air Monday.
Tannehill will be the reason for this loss. Whether you see it that way or not. 

cuz he is the reason for this loss

because he threw three INTS and missed a TD throw to AJ

it truly is THAT simple

we were in the position to throw the third pick because he threw the first 2+missed AJ

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

cuz he is the reason for this loss

because he threw three INTS and missed a TD throw to AJ

it truly is THAT simple

we were in the position to throw the third pick because he threw the first 2+missed AJ

He did this all year and seems to truly implode come the playoffs.

If he hasn't dropped this bad habit with his many years playing now, he never will. Unless the schemes are just too complex for him and the coaches don't trust him. Either way it's not good.

Tannehill was the reason the Titans lost and Vrabel and Downing are right there. Vrabel's comment about too many sacks was just idiotic. He says some really stupid things sometimes but ultimately navigating the crazy year of injuries I do believe in Vrabel. Too bad I don't believe in Tannehill.

Just now, twotonebluenation said:

This loss and season has fully broken me as a fan.

I am beyond devastated. 

Just sitting in my hotel in Nashville, I really wanted to enjoy the weekend. And I just can't.

No sugar coating it, this was simply a devastating loss. To not even get to the AFC Championship after having the one seed is brutal. And to make matters worse this franchise is in win now mode. Our championship window is now. We’re not some up and coming squad like the team we just lost to. This may have been the best chance for the championship in this current championship window and we gave it away.

Truly devastating.

12 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

No sugar coating it, this was simply a devastating loss. To not even get to the AFC Championship after having the one seed is brutal. And to make matters worse this franchise is in win now mode. Our championship window is now. We’re not some up and coming squad like the team we just lost to. This may have been the best chance for the championship in this current championship window and we gave it away.

Truly devastating.

Yeah. At least get to the AFC Championship game and if you lose to the Chiefs or Bills, you can accept losing to a good team easier. Not a team you sacked 9 times that you should have beat. 

19 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

This loss and season has fully broken me as a fan.

I am beyond devastated. 

Just sitting in my hotel in Nashville, I really wanted to enjoy the weekend. And I just can't.

It is one of those deals. 
You invest so much time and energy into something you have ZERO control over. 
It breaks you. 
Which is why my descent from optimism all the time to almost giving 2 squirts about this squad has taken place. 
I can see how a superhero turns to a villain. lol

System keeps screwing you to the point where you see nothing but rage for something you once loved. 
Why should I as a fan keep subjecting myself to this torture. 12-5, 5-12 it doesn't matter. If your team never gets remotely close to a Super Bowl, you are torturing yourself. 

At least a player can impact the game somewhat.

We are just meatbag puppets hanging on their moves. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KingTitan said:

It is one of those deals. 
You invest so much time and energy into something you have ZERO control over. 
It breaks you. 
Which is why my descent from optimism all the time to almost giving 2 squirts about this squad has taken place. 
I can see how a superhero turns to a villain. lol

System keeps screwing you to the point where you see nothing but rage for something you once loved. 
Why should I as a fan keep subjecting myself to this torture. 12-5, 5-12 it doesn't matter. If your team never gets remotely close to a Super Bowl, you are torturing yourself. 

At least a player can impact the game somewhat.

We are just meatbag puppets hanging on their moves. 

• Like 3

I know this is beyond petty of me but I just really want to hear my boy @Mesa_Titan say you were right I mean 😪 I mean I know you despise me but remember you told me I don’t know football & all the evidence & facts I was stating was evident you took it personal & it ruined what could’ve been a good forum friendship buddy 😔😭. I mean I tried to tell you about Jonnu, Rashaan Evans, about Tannehill. 

I just think Downing and Tannehill are a bad pairing. A QB that makes decisions pre snap and locks into a target playing under a coordinator that can’t incorporate the initial deception required to free up the primary receiver.

Tannehill makes a bad read and throw here. Yes. It’s also a play with a single-high safety and no routes designed to draw that safety out of the middle. We had two weeks to choose our first play, and it’s only hope of hitting was if they crash hard on PA.

Theres that above note about him staring down Julio here, but it’s not like we have someone running a route that would have drawn Bates away from the play.

• Like 1

Glancing at the NFC game (Tampa and LA).

We need an offensive mind OC. Someone that adjusts. I pray we find a way to get Tim Kelly on staff. Even if he isn't the OC we need him. 
I always like his offense in Houston. It always seemed productive despite the talent. 

I truly feel Vrabel is going to fire Downing and get Kelly. I'm calling it.