The "Let it out" thread

deeluxx3

3 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

Tannehill’s interceptions were bad. The fact that one was in the redzone and the other two led to 6 points is what makes it just an utter failure. In a 3 point loss, that’s at worse a 9 point swing. 

I’ve never played QB but is being a game manager that difficult. Jimmy G and Tannehill makes it look so hard.

The Interceptions were bad but there was a few incomplete to wide open guys as well. It wasn't just the INTs.

His stats tell the story of how bad he played.

The game should not have even been close really.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, capton_cutclass said:

The Interceptions were bad but there was a few incomplete to wide open guys as well. It wasn't just the INTs.

His stats tell the story of how bad he played.

The game should not have even been close really.

He had some nice throw but the deep shot to AJ he missed early on was a killer.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, capton_cutclass said:

I say we look at every option available at QB.

But in my heart I feel like the way I'd go is with a guy like Minshew.

I know that seems crazy to some people.

Worst case scenario Minshew comes in competes and Tannehills got to be looking over his shoulder.

Minshew is the same as Tannehill so it’s not crazy 

2 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

He can’t push the ball downfield like Ryan tho

the psycho move would be trying to get Ryan to Denver for Lock.

but lock is awful

this is just devastating 

Just need to get him a OC that’s a head of his time & knows football say it wit me 🗣Jay Gruden 

16 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

He can’t push the ball downfield like Ryan tho

the psycho move would be trying to get Ryan to Denver for Lock.

but lock is awful

this is just devastating 

What are we going to do. We have to find a creative way to get rid of that contract.

Or find a qb gem that slips in the draft.

If I really have to sign up for Tannehill as our qb next year, I may lose my mind.

1 minute ago, twotonebluenation said:

What are we going to do. We have to find a creative way to get rid of that contract.

Or find a qb gem that slips in the draft.

If I really have to sign up for Tannehill as our qb next year, I may lose my mind.

All I ask of JRob is this 

Start putting the wheels in motion for what our post-Ryan life will be this offseason

past two years we’ve rightfully built our QB room as if Ryan is the franchise guy

we cannot do that anymore. We need to either bring in some sort of competition/youngster to groom or just get him off our hands now and live with the consequences 

I’m of the Troy Aikman thinking where, if you lose your first playoff game, you might as well be the Jags or Jets. I am more devastated today than I ever was during our 2-14/3-13 years. The sole objective is to win a SB. And we are just as far from a super bowl with Ryan as we are with Logan Woodside as far as I’m concerned 

• Like 1

Yeah, probably a good time for me to check out for a couple days. If we’re at the point where we’re giving him full responsibility for the WR screen and NWI picks and talking about Gardner Minshew and Drew Lock, might just let things settle for a minute. Look forward to seeing everybody hope to lure Roethlisberger out of retirement next.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Yeah, probably a good time for me to check out for a couple days. If we’re at the point where we’re giving him full responsibility for the WR screen and NWI picks and talking about Gardner Minshew and Drew Lock, might just let things settle for a minute. Look forward to seeing everybody hope to lure Roethlisberger out of retirement next.

He’s fully responsible He had 2 options wide open on that pick he threw to NWI, & the screen pass to Rodgers he needs to understand situational football he could’ve checked out that play, or threw it towards the end zone. It’s like he’s a robot don’t assessed the field the situation just hike the ball & throw to whoever’s he has in mind 

Alright so trying to be level headed knowing Tannehill isn't going anywhere (unfortunately). I will have some faith in Vrabel and JRob to identify what they feel is the issue and attack it. Last off-season we kept hearing they didn't have the personnel same coordinator this year but much better results. 

I hope he sees Downing as a liability and fixes that. Then we just hope for the best. Know they will build a roster that's competitive they'll find a way to bring back Landry I think but we will see.  I'm still sick from yesterday 

4 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

He’s fully responsible He had 2 options wide open on that pick he threw to NWI, & the screen pass to Rodgers he needs to understand situational football he could’ve checked out that play, or threw it towards the end zone. It’s like he’s a robot don’t assessed the field the situation just hike the ball & throw to whoever’s he has in mind 

No, he had no two wide options on the last pick, he had a check down coming open late like 4 yards short of the stick. That's about as well-placed of a throw as you could expect, the throw was there to take it, relatively well placed and timed.

On the second pick, there is no way to tell that nickel is blitzing because up until the point of the snap, he's aligned in man coverage in the slot. Not sure why he should have checked out of the play.

16 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

In my mind he is 45-55% responsible for the NWI interception. He should have never thrown it. Beyond NWI coming back for it or whatever, his decision making all year has been suspect. He got burned to the tune of 14 INTs (some not his fault) and should have been burned more on some suspect passes. 
The screen pass was a good defensive play but at the same time also partially due to scouting. Steelers game same thing happened. Didn't it happen before in a Raiders game when he chased down the guy?
Didn't it also happen this year with the Texans? I'll have to go back and look. But more than once is a trend. He has this crazy tendency to get picked off on those kind of plays. Either it's how he releases it, his eyes give it away, not recognizing a blitz something. 

Play call can be criticized but it is maybe one of the most simply plays a QB can run and they failed to execute it. 

And there are times when he runs screens I think WTF are you doing throwing that?  He NEVER throws it at the feet when it's busted. He just throws it to the guy to get blown up. Decision making..

Minshew and Lock are not answers. Those are distractions or results from an equation of frustration. 

It's so frustrating that people are willing to take anything to try to find a solution to a very complex problem.  

Tannehill was great the past two years. This year he was not. Part of you thinks ok, next year he can get on track, but then you think this is as good as it can get with him. 3 playoffs,3 years, 3 forgettable performances by the QB. Except this year you can't forget it because he was the reason for the pain.

Like it was said earlier it goes beyond the INTs. He missed throws this year that he should have hit. He was off target on passes. My main problem, his decision making was a F. Complete disaster all the season.