2021 AFC Championship Game - Kansas City v Cincinnati

ET80

Who wins the AFC?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Winner?

• Cincinnati
    • Kansas City

9 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

What matters is results when deciding the best. Not skillset. That’s the point I’m making. You saying skillset matters more than results is indeed saying guys like Brady was never the best QB in the NFL while being IN the NFL. It’s like saying Montana was never the best QB in the NFL, while being IN the NFL. What matters is results…. Super Bowl wins, wins in general, MVPs, stats, etc. Results. Not “skills”. 

I never strictly said any of this. You’re running a bit wild trying to construct my stance for me. It’s not this black and white. 
Even using the argument that you’ve presented here… you’d have to give it to Mahomes over Rodgers, given that his team’s results have clearly and obviously been better. Not saying it’s that simple, but you’re definitely hurting your own take with the results argument. So basically he has a better skill set with better overall (team) results… not sure where you’re trying to go with this.

Edited by NoFlyZone