Report: Adrian Wilson in, Trent Baalke out as Jaguars G.M.

Manny/Patrick

1 hour ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

The fact that it came to this, took this long, and resulted in this hot mess does not lead to any confidence that this hire will work out.

Shad Kahn will tank anything in this franchise.

Yeah.  If this is true, and it transpired the way it sounds like it did...Starting out the next "New Regime" on an ultimatum...again.  Just hard to have a good feeling about this.

I get that Leftwich is seemingly a "hot candidate", but between the ultimatum and the whole "homecoming story", it just feels like something about to go badly wrong all over again.  Shahid really just doesn't have a clue.  And doesn't seem to be able to surround himself with anyone who actually does have a clue how to run an organization successfully.

5 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Jags are a dumpster fire and Khan is absolutely one of the five worst owners in the NFL lol.

Not saying this is a bad move at all... but the process is WOW.

But if it works out…does it really matter?

Sometimes you accidentally walk *** backwards into the right situation. If this is what it took to get rid of Baalke, just count your blessings Jags fans, no matter how you go there.  Even if Wilson isn't THE guy, you at least got the WRONG guy out.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, thrILL! said:

Just wait until you start watching the kids of your favorite players play CFB and in the NFL lol.

Imagine how I feel watching the son of Oliver Luck go #1 overall, play for nearly a decade and then retire...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KhanYouDigIt said:
6 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Jags are a dumpster fire and Khan is absolutely one of the five worst owners in the NFL lol.

Not saying this is a bad move at all... but the process is WOW.

It’s laughable how clueless he is. I miss Wayne Weaver so much.

Just to play devils advocate here - wasn't the "worst owners in the NFL" label with Kim and Terry Pegula a few years back? Buffalo was a hot mess, the last team in the league to make the playoffs following the expansion to 32 teams, they had stupid drama with the Doug Marrone opting out of his contract, etc. Now, we're less than a week from a very talented Bills team going to OT in the de facto AFCCG against the best QB in this current generation of QBs.

All it took was Brandon Beane, Sean McDermott and Josh Allen and poof - that narrative died, the Pegulas run a top tier organization.

Could Wilson/Leftwich/Lawrence be that for Khan? I guess that's the question.