2022 Player movement rumors (Free agency / Trades)

Forge

2 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

and still one of the worst run defenses in the NFL

Having Mack will help somewhat mitigate that problem. Especially since a lot of the runs were off tackle last year. But yeah, it’s time to get IDL if there’s any quality ones left in FA.

Edited by Xenos

3 minutes ago, Xenos said:

Having Mack will help somewhat mitigate that problem. Especially since a lot of the runs were off tackle last year. But yeah, it’s time to get IDL if there’s any quality ones left in FA.

Added that being more confident in your coverage allows you to focus more on run defense, or play more single high, etc. Run stuffers are the easiest position to fill as well. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Xenos said:

I would think Jordan Davis would be plan A. He would absolutely be worth it for them.

7 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

I would think Jordan Davis would be plan A. He would absolutely be worth it for them.

I don’t like his film. I see laziness and when he does try, his hand usage is inconsistent at best. He’s a workout warrior who I can easily see busting like Vernon Ghoston.

1 minute ago, Xenos said:

I don’t like his film. I see laziness and when he does try, his hand usage is inconsistent at best. He’s a workout warrior who I can easily see busting like Vernon Ghoston.

I know those criticisms are coming up, but this is a dude who literally won the "best defensive player in the country" award and was key to a national championship team, it's not just a workout.

• Like 2