2022 Player movement rumors (Free agency / Trades)

Forge

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I think it's the home run move tbh (pending compensation).

It's a clear upgrade they can sell to fans over Wentz and on the back of Brady and Stafford moving teams winning SB, it's easy to see it as a go for the win move. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Forge said:

People can and should criticize the Browns for getting Watson the person, but it’s hilarious how the narrative shifted from then needing to move on from Baker and how somehow there was an arbitrary interest from contending teams for him as well.

1 minute ago, minutemancl said:

If Matt Ryan is moved, what do the Falcons do at QB this season? They sure as hell aren't rolling with Feleipe Franks.

Probably sign someone like Mariota, or start Rosen. 

6 minutes ago, JJ6 said:

Probably sign someone like Mariota, or start Rosen. 

Edit: IF Ryan is moved, they legit could have the number one overall pick next year. There's not a lot of talent on that roster.

Edited by BroncoSojia
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, BroncoSojia said:

They legit could have the number one overall pick next year. There's not a lot of talent on that roster.

Yea the team sucks. Hope this happens. Next year's QB class looks pretty good. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

If Matt Ryan is moved, what do the Falcons do at QB this season? They sure as hell aren't rolling with Feleipe Franks.

Most likely draft one

Think Malik Willis is from the ATL area

23 minutes ago, Soggust said:

I think it's the home run move tbh (pending compensation).

It's a clear upgrade they can sell to fans over Wentz and on the back of Brady and Stafford moving teams winning SB, it's easy to see it as a go for the win move. 

Def an upgrade over Wentz but I wonder how much it'd take to get done? Also, even with Ryan, I really can't see the Colts realistically competing for the AFC crown.

2 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Def an upgrade over Wentz but I wonder how much it'd take to get done? Also, even with Ryan, I really can't see the Colts realistically competing for the AFC crown.

Pat Mac just mentioned it "involves a third" and, if so, I think that's a no brainer and makes the Colts aother dangerous team in an already stacked AFC, but yeah who knows