2022 Player movement rumors (Free agency / Trades)

Forge

4 hours ago, ET80 said:

I think he will - LAC has a reputation of not paying multiple guys at a single position, and Keenan Allen already has that 2nd contract. Williams also has his injury history to account for - he’s been healthy RECENTLY, but he’s always got some nagging injury to account for. If they could find someone who can take on Keenan Allen, then yeah - maybe then they’d use the savings to re-sign Big Mike and draft Allen’s replacement.

The Spanos family will rather try to recoup losses with a comp pick and a 2nd round WR than issue a 2nd contract to a guy.

It depends on how the contracts are structured. If MW’s numbers kicks in when KA’s 3rd contract is dropping, then I think it’s doable. But in general, I agree that it’s hard to invest financially into two non premium positions like WR. 

4 hours ago, ET80 said:

A slightly used Keenan Allen could probably be had.

In the interest of self preservation, may I suggest running it back with Laquan Treadwell, that dude who working at a car wash earlier in the year and DJ Chark?

Quon wasn't terrible!

Right?

1 hour ago, Deadpulse said:

Anyone else think that Saquon to Seattle makes too much sense not to happen?

Penny was a monster last year. If they can get him back on a one year prove it deal, I would assume they ride him and Carson

• Like 1

@Ty21=> Ive had a wild trade idea pop up and wanted to get a bears fan POV. 

Cooper for Mack (might need to include a conditional pick)

Its my understanding that Mack is on the outs in Chicago, on top of being banged up. Thoughts?

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

@Ty21=> Ive had a wild trade idea pop up and wanted to get a bears fan POV. 

Cooper for Mack (might need to include a conditional pick)

Its my understanding that Mack is on the outs in Chicago, on top of being banged up. Thoughts?

I think eberflus values Mack on the roster still. In no way is a receiver ever worth as much as a potentially fringe elite pass rusher though. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Wonder what his market would look like. He seems like a guy where opinions would vary greatly on his value. 

Think it’ll be robust with Adams, Williams, and Godwin likely off the market.