2022 Player movement rumors (Free agency / Trades)

Forge

2 hours ago, Fureys49ers said:

Mike McGlinchey should not be on this list. Getting a top 5-10 RT who’s cost controlled, to the point of being a bargain, for the next 3 years, in which he can be cut at any point if his body does begin to falter, is where the appeal is coming from. 

In addition - if the knock on Collins is health, then you can’t rank Jack Conklin ahead of him. 

The Texans would be wise to use some assets from an eventual Watson trade to see if Collins could be had. A run blocking OL is a dire need.

3 hours ago, Blue said:

Lane Johnson, Tristan Wirfs, Ryan Ramczyk, Braden Smith, Taylor Moton, Jack Conklin, Mike McGlinchey...8-10 when fully healthy, sure, I can buy that. You could even argue he should be higher. Like I said, perfectly acceptable right tackle.

But he wasn't healthy last year, hasn't been healthy in a while, and wasn't a top-two tackle on his own team last year. And he plays right tackle, which on its own is putting him in the 20s or 30s among tackles overall.

Man, Rob Havenstein getting no love lol.

21 hours ago, SmittyBacall said:

It would be a damn shame if the Bengals don’t secure La’el Collins if the rumour are true. 

A top 10 RT, 28 years old, $10 per year for the next three years, and a massive hole at RT currently on a line in need of multiple upgrades. Makes too much sense. No reason (other than an absurd asking price) for the Bengals to not get this done. 

• Like 1

I wonder what Fletcher Cox's trade value is? With restructures, don't the Eagles already pay that so you'd get Fletcher Cox on basically a 1 year 2mil deal as the team trading for him? I get he regressed in a new scheme, but I'm having trouble valuating a potential trade because a cheap competent pro-bowl upside stop gap seems like it has value. If I am wrong and the new team pays the restructure and void years and whatnot then no dice.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

This is not going to end well for me. I can feel it in my bones. 

Shoot me now. 

I just don’t understand how all these moves they’re making has the FO feeling progress/improvement is on the horizon?

22 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

That feels strong to me.

Same. One of the reasons I liked Kirk as a free agent is I thought he'd have good value and be cheaper than a guy like Sutton and Gallup