Superbowl Mafia - Rams win 28-21

Matts4313

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

He was busted when I figured out that Danger, Daboyle and Orca had some wierd mechanic where they couldn't talk about their abilities/wincons.

Thats exactly what I told him in chat. Process of elimination. Its one of the mechanics you have to consider with known roles.

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

Another reason why 99% of the time I don’t claim

You were the MVP in my eyes. Your claim solidified that Squire wasn't signaling to me that he accepted my fake claim as Chidobe so he could remain hidden. I told you, my brain does funny stuff. Once you claimed Chidobe, which I knew from the time that Squire claimed fan and Orca refused to claim anything, that you were, it was all convincing you to say it. Then you revealed your ability and it made sense.

3 minutes ago, Danger said:

I assume I can talk about my role now?

I am Tony Corrente. I can not win no matter what. I was immune to everything and would be 'bribed' if someone tried anything on me. (except maybe lynch? unclear). My effective power was a Watcher, or at least that's how I understood it. Apparently throwing a flag saved Slappy? 

Night 2 with the whole shenanigans between the OT with Malf and TKN, I DMed Matts telling him to overturn the TKN call. Because y'know I'm the ref. The compromise was both died.

Additionally I was not permitted to hint at my role *AT ALL*. Though I did still drop the subtlest of hints here and there and implied things where I could.

I knew what you were when you responded to my bribe question.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Thats exactly what I told him in chat. Process of elimination. Its one of the mechanics you have to consider with known roles.

I pay attention to ratios and players/abilities that are either claimed or dead a lot. I did take him seriously as an other that sent me the info about TKN for about a day. Once I figured out the no-talky thing about their abilities, it was just following the bread crumbs.

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

Mafia should have won then... Just saying.

I would like a win, but by their wincon, they met it.

(i know, and they know)

But I will never not be fully on #teamchaos.

Special thanks to @Forge for helping out. Special thanks to @Danger who wasnt super excited about being in a "you lose no matter what" game, but he still gave even more effort that initially promised. 

I ended up getting PMs from a handful of you saying you had fun. I appreciate it. This was a really fun game to host. Ill update the thread title when McDouble tells me who wins. 

1. @Jlash

2. @TheKillerNacho => A fan

3. @Tk3 => Burrow

4. @Slappy Mc 

5. @MWil23=> A fan

6. @Malfatron => Von Miller

7. @The Orca

8. @Whicker => A fan

9. @Pickle Rick => A fan

10. @MD4L => Hendrickson

11. @Daboyle

12. @gopherwrestler

13. @JoshstraDaymus => Kupp

14. @bcb1213 => McPherson

15. @wolfeyestrk => Snyder

16. @Danger 

17. @squire12

Thanks for playing! Sign me up for the next game.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

I didn't catch it there. I figured you were either mafia (for not pushing Malf with unrelenting vengence) or an other (as you said) hell bent on Chaos.

At first I just wanted Chaos since I couldn't win, and Malf is my homie so I wanted to help a brother out.

• Like 1

Special shoutout to @Matts4313 . Thanks for the game. My computer tells me I had well over 4x the amount of posts in this thread as anyone else, so I should probably take a break from Mafia for a little bit. lol

Also, @Matts4313 Von Miller is a OLB and if someone says the 1st player on the list and you go with the 2nd and last player on the list and you go with 2nd to last, it makes their story hard to believe.