The Boys mafia: Vought wins!

Malfatron

6 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

How 100% are people that Homelander killed Pickle/Mwil?

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

It would be a pretty major departure in flavor for it not to be Homelander. So I’m pretty close to 100% as if he didn’t want to give things away, he could have just had flips.

I agree. No show/comic expert but pretty much the only person melting anyone is Homelander.

5 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I get Orca's logic though

1. He think KSJ is claiming the Pickle kill
  2. People speculate that Homelander killed Pickle
  3. Orca believes KSJ is not Homelander

Under that set of assumptions, someone is lying, misunderstanding a claim, or misunderstanding a mechanic

So it’s basically <1% that the flavor means nothing/red herring plus some moderate percent chance that I don’t remember something else that melts people (plus others of course can/should add if they can).

Homelander is 100% Vought sans conversion. He’s arguably their most important guy 

4 minutes ago, Whicker said:

It would be a pretty major departure in flavor for it not to be Homelander. So I’m pretty close to 100% as if he didn’t want to give things away, he could have just had flips.

So assuming Orca is correct about KSJ, then either KSJ is claiming the kill and lying, or not claiming the kill, and I have no idea what else he was doing with his posts around nighttime then

7 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I get Orca's logic though

1. He think KSJ is claiming the Pickle kill
  2. People speculate that Homelander killed Pickle
  3. Orca believes KSJ is not Homelander

Under that set of assumptions, someone is lying, misunderstanding a claim, or misunderstanding a mechanic

Sorry I’m in the middle so responding/thinking in parts. 

I don’t think KSJ is claiming that he killed Pickle at all. He softed that he visited Pickle and that he had a modifier similar to Loyal like squire had 

17 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

If I die tonight and Pickle is alive, he’s Vought aligned. 

17 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

bus bump GIF

17 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Matts storming Vought and dying in a Blaze of Glory(?) started a war.

However, the carnage didnt take place in Vought Tower. It took place on the fringes

The Church of the Collective let themselves be known, who also had aim at taking over for themselves and eliminating both Vought and the Boys. However, they soon realized that they were outmatched.

Alastair Adana @Pickle Rick and Victoria Neuman @MWil23 were both found melted down in a business meeting. They were bigger players in the game than previously realized, but dead now.

A-Train @wolfeyestrk rushed onto the scene as quick as he could, but as soon as he got in, the building exploded in a fireball

Away from Vought tower, as Sage Grove Center, Lamplighter @squire12 was doing his rounds where they experimented on patients in an attempt to stabilize compound V. However, a trap was set, and someone came up behind him and snapped his neck. Just like that. So anticlimactic. 

Notice: tk3 visited Wolf last night

Autopsies:

Squire - Lamplighter - Loyal Rolecop - Vought

Reveal hidden contents

Player: squire

Character: Lamplighter

Alignment: Vought

Bio: Lamplighter became an orderly at Sage Grove Center, a psychiatric hospital where Vought would experiment on patients in an attempt to stabilize Compound V. 

Abilities:

1. Passive: knows the dirt

You know what Vought has done, and thus can only dig up information on a Vought aligned player.

If your target is not aligned with Vought, you will receive a "No result" (the same thing you will be told if your move doesnt go through for whatever reason)

2. Active: rolecop

Each night, you can dig up information on a player and find out their ability(s)

(Remember, only works on Vought-aligned players)

Win con: All threats to Vought are eliminated.

pickle - Alastair Adana - jailkeeper - Church of the Collective

Reveal hidden contents

Player: Pickle

Character: Alastair Adana

Alignment: Church of the Collective

Team members: <redacted>

Discord: <redacted>

Bio: Chairman of the Church of the Collective. 

Abilities:

1. Passive: Scheming. 

Whoever you target (with either your factional kill or your jailkeep) cannot be protected by a different player in the game.

2. Active: jailkeep

Each night, you can set up a private meeting with your target to discuss strategy over a refreshing Fresca.

Any actions they perform will be blocked and any actions performed on them will be blocked as well.

Wincon: The church of collective makes up 50 percent or more of all players

Wolf - A-Train - 1-shot Day kill - Church of Collective

Reveal hidden contents

Player: wolf

Character: A-Train

Alignment: Church of the Collective

Team members: <redacted>

Discord: <redacted>

Bio: The current "fastest man in the world". Underneath the cavalier exterior of a celebrity superhero lies the soul of a mortal athlete, with a deep insecurity about staying at the top. However, you were kicked out of the Seven and found a home at the Church of the Collective

Abilities:

1. One-Shot Day kill

Once anytime in the game, in the day phase (before the lynch), you can run as fast as you can through a player, killing them instantly.

Wincon: The church of collective makes up 50 percent or more of all players

mwil - Victoria Neuman - Miller 2 shot Vig - Vought

Reveal hidden contents

Player: mwil

Character: Victoria Neuman

Alignment: Vought

Bio: Neuman is a young "wunderkind" congresswoman who is against Vought's agenda and the Superheroes, after the expose of Compound V, She started a rally and pushed the U.S. House Judiciary Committee starting a hearing about Vought and Compound V. However....she is secretly working in the interest of Vought, and has the power to explode heads.

Abilities:

1. Passive: Miller

If your alignment is checked, it wil always be seen as aligned with The Boys

2. Active: 2 shot vig

Each night, you can explode one targets head.

You can only use this power twice in the game

Win con: All threats to Vought are eliminated.

It is now Day 2

Players alive:

Signup list

1 @Forge

2 @TheKillerNacho

5 @Jlash

6 @gopherwrestler

8 @Slappy Mc

9 @The Orca

11 @kingseanjohn

12 @Whicker

13 @bcb1213

14 @JoshstraDaymus

16 @Tk3

17 @Raves

16 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

Saturday Night Live Finger Guns GIF by HULU

16 hours ago, Forge said:

I thought pickle was Vaught 

16 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

I didn't die and he isn't alive.

17 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Just to clarify, this isn't an admission either way. I neither confirm nor deny that I am Homelander. But my point stands, I have never claimed to be Homelander.

Seems to me Orca is fishing.

Just now, Whicker said:

Sorry I’m in the middle so responding/thinking in parts. 

I don’t think KSJ is claiming that he killed Pickle at all. He softed that he visited Pickle and that he had a modifier similar to Loyal like squire had 

If you believe that, then you believe his modifier is a kill. Which as you said, Homelander was the killer, so KSJ is doing what? Imo trying to appear as town. There is also a process of elimination im working with 

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

If you believe that, then you believe his modifier is a kill. Which as you said, Homelander was the killer, so KSJ is doing what? Imo trying to appear as town. There is also a process of elimination im working with 

Hmmmm okay I get what you’re saying. I don’t think it proves him as scum but I’m more suspicious