GB free agency 2022

squire12

50 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

I think he actually came back like an hour later and said it was April Fools lol. 

I was questioning if the agents twitter name was a joke or not. Glad it's not, don't want him. He's overvalued with the franchise tag on IMO. 

32 minutes ago, PackFan13 said:

Greatest snow on earth is appealing to alot of people. It's only cold 3 to 4 months out of the year and doesn't snow nearly as much or get all that cold.I'm not saying it's Vegas but it's a large city with alot to do. We hosted the Olympics while green Bay couldn't host a draft. The outdoors in Utah are some of the best in the country without a doubt. Salt lake struggles like Green Bay when it comes to free agents for the jazz for similar reasons when compared to other NBA cities.

So just like. more white people activities then? Copy that.

8 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

OK so what are Black people activities?  Just wondering what skin color has to do with hobbies.  

Yea, it is more likely an urban-vs-rural thing. & since the population isn’t evenly distributed between each area, statistically different proclivities tend to be more likely to arise in different proportions for each subset. 

21 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

OK so what are Black people activities?  Just wondering what skin color has to do with hobbies.  

search snowboarding skiing or generally any snow related activity and get back to me on how many pages deep you gotta go before you find a not white.

3 minutes ago, TransientTexan said:

Yea, it is more likely an urban-vs-rural thing. & since the population isn’t evenly distributed between each area, statistically different proclivities tend to be more likely to arise in different proportions for each subset. 

Yeah, for sure. because its a widely used joke to say its a white person activity. yall so bland.

30 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

Yeah, for sure. because its a widely used joke to say its a white person activity. yall so bland.

I don’t have a problem w/ these jokes. We had loads of them in the 90’s on all sides & nobody minded or assumed the worst. There’s just the weird double-standard today that things have to be described differently from different angles. 

52 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

search snowboarding skiing or generally any snow related activity and get back to me on how many pages deep you gotta go before you find a not white.

A guy from China won the silver medal this year in snowboarding, does that count? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PackFan13 said:

Pointing out what it's world renowned for, smart guy.  what activities can't be done that all races don't enjoy lol. Great input. 

Yeah, snow. great. GB Ice fishing. great. 

GB's like 2 hours from Milwaukee. I'm thinking most young people like Music, comedy, clubs, food, movies and vids. Maybe the occasional outdoor adventure or hanging out on a boat . Mostly chasing chicks. That's what I think most players would be more concerned with, not who has the best hiking trails walleye or the deepest freshest powderiest snow. How frequently do we think the average NFL player goes skiing. Lets say the good solid average is twice a year. They cant go on a trip for that?

• Like 1