GB free agency 2022

squire12

3 hours ago, Mr Bad Example said:

Anyone who wants to go clubbing and get freaky with the local probably doesn't care if the surrounding countryside is lakefront, farmland, desert, or active volcanos so long as the Courvoisier flows and the women are hot/easy. 

The least these millionaires could do is drink a good cognac. 

7 minutes ago, Nick_gb said:

If it's someone I'd never guess that was available:

- Keenan Allen

- Nuk

- AJ Brown

- Diggs

- Mclaurin

- Mike Evans

The thing that makes many of these rumored deals tricky is that the reason their current team is willing to part with them is they are rattling the cage for a new contract. Brown, Mclaurin, Metcalf all are in the last year of their deals and want something like Adams and Hill just got. And they want it now, not later. Are the Packers really willing to give one of these guys a long-term deal in the 25-27M range? I'll need to see it to believe it.  

3 minutes ago, R T said:

The thing that makes many of these rumored deals tricky is that the reason their current team is willing to part with them is they are rattling the cage for a new contract. Brown, Mclaurin, Metcalf all are in the last year of their deals and want something like Adams and Hill just got. And they want it now, not later. Are the Packers really willing to give one of these guys a long-term deal in the 25-27M range? I'll need to see it to believe it.  

I'm calling Metcalf to the Jets. They have good trade compensation and I think they're a bit on tilt after losing out on Hill. 

6 minutes ago, Nick_gb said:

Fu**, you right. My b, those names aren't an option anymore.

Lol, in your defense he did say 'might be someone you would never guess'. Does leave open the chance that you just might.