GB free agency 2022

squire12

On 4/14/2022 at 9:17 PM, Shanedorf said:

Everybody comfy with Jake Hanson at OC2 and OG3 next fall ?

Packers kept him around...can he fill the Lucas Patrick IOL role or does GB need to look at adding a vet ?
AG20 snagged Laurent Duvernay-Tardif in his mock and PR grabbed Quessenberry in his

2021 SEASON:
Appeared in 5 games…Dressed, but did not play in 9 games and was inactive (healthy scratch) for 3 games

xdxt8vkk35w0ohiiu304.jpg

From what we have seen so far, absolutely not.  I don't think we necessarily need a veteran though.  Draft someone or sign a rookie after the draft for competition.  Perhaps Hanson has turned a corner, Yosh took a while.  I look at any dollar to a veteran as taking a dollar away from what we can offer Jaire Alexander, and at this point, I am against that.  

14 hours ago, Old Guy said:

After reading this does this guy not seem like the perfect teammate for Aaron Rodgers? Both are space cadets. 

Don't know why you dislike Rodgers but he is anything but a space cadet.  He is a highly intelligent dude.  Enjoy the ride Old Guy we might only have a few more seasons left with one of the best QB's to ever play the game. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Scoremore said:

Don't know why you dislike Rodgers but he is anything but a space cadet.  He is a highly intelligent dude.  Enjoy the ride Old Guy we might only have a few more seasons left with one of the best QB's to ever play the game. 

Let's start with his UFO fascination and work our way over to his panchakarma cleanse. 

11 hours ago, Scoremore said:

Is it safe to say then that you believe Sammy Watkins is an idiot? He seems pretty intelligent when reading that article. Well read, well spoken. His ideas seem outlandish though. Surprisingly so are some of Rodgers' ideas. You get the connection I made yet? 

Why go to me thinking Rodgers isn't intelligent? I'd challenge you to find a post where I questioned his intelligence, sans a poor decision in a gameday thread where I lashed out in the heat of the moment. I don't know if I did that or not to be honest. 

It's well documented I wanted Rodgers traded because he's become a complete Favreish, diva. I stand by that sentiment. 

Edited by Old Guy

35 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Is it safe to say then that you believe Sammy Watkins is an idiot? He seems pretty intelligent when reading that article. Well read, well spoken. His ideas seem outlandish though. Surprisingly so are some of Rodgers' ideas. You get the connection I made yet? 

Why go to me thinking Rodgers isn't intelligent? I'd challenge you to find a post where I questioned his intelligence, sans a poor decision in a gameday thread where I lashed out in the heat of the moment. I don't know if I did that or not to be honest. 

It's well documented I wanted Rodgers traded because he's become a complete Favreish, diva. I stand by that sentiment. 

Dude you called him a space cadet did you not?   What's the definition of space cadet?  

52 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

Dude you called him a space cadet did you not?   What's the definition of space cadet?  

a person perceived as out of touch with reality, as though high on drugs.

I don't see stupid in the definition. Bill Walton was a space cadet, but he's not dumb. 

Also, I guess then, it is true you believe Sammy Watkins is stupid. 

Edited by Old Guy

47 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

Dr Ben Carson is a retired neurosurgeon.   One doesn't become a neurosurgeon because they aren't intelligent.  Amongst many of his .....interesting beliefs......is he believes the Great Pyramids were built as giant grain silos.    Dr Ben Carson is a space cadet.

Many "intelligent" people were led to believe certain vaccines contain tiny nanobots that Bill Gates will use to control your thoughts.   Those "intelligent" people are space cadets.

5 hours ago, Kampfgeist said:

Dr Ben Carson is a retired neurosurgeon.   One doesn't become a neurosurgeon because they aren't intelligent.  Amongst many of his .....interesting beliefs......is he believes the Great Pyramids were built as giant grain silos.    Dr Ben Carson is a space cadet.

Many "intelligent" people were led to believe certain vaccines contain tiny nanobots that Bill Gates will use to control your thoughts.   Those "intelligent" people are space cadets.

Come off it you guys.  When you call some one a space cadet you are implying they are stupid.  Please.  Don't try to defend it.  Goes for you too Old Guy.