Unpopular music opinions

Malfatron

-The Beatles suck outside of a few songs.   Most overrated band ever.    I get they were before my time, but there is alot of music from that time period I think is much MUCH better.     Not saying every song they have sucks....just 98% of them.

-Taylor Swift is an insufferable, one-trick pony.      She is like the Dane Cook of musicians.

• Like 2

That record exec was onto something, Led Zeppelin didn’t make great music. To go a step further, they are fairly unlistenable thanks mostly to Robert Plant’s vocals on most songs and eventually they got too high on their own supply with instrumentals as well. 

Another older band buoyed up by lack of competition.

3 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Considering even other celebrities essentially worship her, it's definitely unpopular. She's the Queen!

Please. Rihanna >>>>>

I meant more among us normies.   

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, August4th said:

I do like some of his stuff tho feel the same way with Drake

Ill take this a step further.

I hate everything about Drake. I hate his persona, I hate his antics courtside at Raptors games, I hate his look, I hate his sound, I hate that he is considered some great rapper on par with Kendrick Lamar (newsflash, no one is on par with Kendrick right now). 

• Like 4

Those Zep and Beatles takes are bad and you should feel bad.

But I do not understand the Taylor Swift love.  At all.  Like, what is she doing that every other pop singer/songwriter isn't?  It looks to me like she just finds and indy artist and cops their sound every couple of years.

I also don't understand the appeal of trap music.  Like the whole genre.  It all sounds the same.

Kashmir is not one of Zep's best songs.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Kashmir is not one of Zep's best songs

Over the Hills and Far Away >>

5 hours ago, Kiltman said:

That record exec was onto something, Led Zeppelin didn’t make great music. To go a step further, they are fairly unlistenable thanks mostly to Robert Plant’s vocals on most songs and eventually they got too high on their own supply with instrumentals as well. 

Another older band buoyed up by lack of competition.

I 100% disagree.... pre 1975. Anything after Physical Graffiti is pretty bad

What exec are you talking about? I didn't see that

Edited by adamq

1 minute ago, adamq said:

Over the Hills and Far Away >>

I 100% disagree.... pre 1975. Anything after Physical Graffiti is pretty bad

What exec are you talking about? I didn't see that

Supposedly that's how the band got it's name.  Some executive heard their music and said it would go over like a Lead Zeppelin, and then they didn't trust Americans not to pronounce it Leed Zeppelin (which is fair), so they dropped the A.

But yeah, Zep changed rock music quite a lot.  My favorite band of all time.

• Like 1