Free Agency Thread

BStanRamFan

3 minutes ago, Flounch said:

Yep, Tutu will be very lucky if he's still on the roster next season

I try not to think about him, that pick was maddening and as time passes is just more and more so. Like with all Rams players I hope for the best from them but it's hard to think this guy ever amounts to anything.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Freebirdsrams said:

Ok.  I must have read the article wrong that talked about the cap space.

Oh I’m sure there are all kinds of articles saying a lot of things. But right now the Rams top 51 cap number is $16 million ish of cap space. That number will change as other things are counted and added in but we’re fine right now. That’s before any deal is done with AD which could alter his cap hit and any other restructures are done.

Edited by NVRamsFan

15 minutes ago, NVRamsFan said:

Oh I’m sure there are all kinds of articles saying a lot of things. But right now the Rams top 51 cap number is $16 million ish of cap space. That number will change as other things are counted and added in but we’re fine right now. That’s before any deal is done with AD which could alter his cap hit and any other restructures are done.

Yea I know that number will change once all the deals are done and a few more restructures are made.  I know they know what they are doing, so hopefully its the right few guys to fill the needs we have.

Would anyone be interested in LA getting ZaDarius Smith?? He was signing for 35 mil over 3 or 4 years if I’m not mistaken which isn’t bad at all. 

With Gilmore, Wagner, Z Smith, and clowney out there I think I’d be happy if they got any one of them. Probably in that order. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MDY10 said:

Would anyone be interested in LA getting ZaDarius Smith?? He was signing for 35 mil over 3 or 4 years if I’m not mistaken which isn’t bad at all. 

With Gilmore, Wagner, Z Smith, and clowney out there I think I’d be happy if they got any one of them. Probably in that order. 

He's the one I'm really hoping for. With all of the restructures/extensions and Woods trade, I feel like we have enough to get at least one of them (after bringing OBJ back). Smith would be my #1 followed by Gilmore. 

3 hours ago, MDY10 said:

I’d be all for it. Especially if it was even close to the price of the deal from the Ravens he backed out of. 
Id also like to see us kick the tires on Kyle Fuller. He had a down year with Denver last year but if he could get even close to his form from previous years, he’d be a great #2 for us—and likely pretty cost effective too.