Free Agency Thread

BStanRamFan

1 minute ago, MDY10 said:

Honestly I don’t think Woods will be ready for week 1 and OBJ maybe for November. Skoronek clearly shouldn’t be on the field and Tutu is… Tutu lol I’m a BIG fan of Robinson but didn’t expect this at all. 

Actually I’m starting to think woods is gone.. didn’t realize it was a 3 year deal 

1 minute ago, LeotheLion said:

I'm hopeful this just means the Rams pivot was go cheap on EDGE and load up at skill position. No reason to trade Woods.

It could mean so many things.. 

Woods is being traded 

VJ is being traded (leaves a void for deep threats) 

OBJ isn’t coming back

The more I think about it, It feels like they want the same offense as they planned to have with OBJ before Woods went down. They can’t have that until November when OBJ gets back. Maybe let Woods go next offseason and keep Kupp, OBJ, Robinson, VJ for the next season. 

There's no way Woods is beeing trade.....he's too valuable as an overall WR, more than OBJ. 

But i'm very surprised they commit so much money for a WR like Robinson....there was no need for that position. 

I would have prefer they invest money on defense....

8 minutes ago, MDY10 said:

It could mean so many things.. 

Woods is being traded 

VJ is being traded (leaves a void for deep threats) 

OBJ isn’t coming back

The more I think about it, It feels like they want the same offense as they planned to have with OBJ before Woods went down. They can’t have that until November when OBJ gets back. Maybe let Woods go next offseason and keep Kupp, OBJ, Robinson, VJ for the next season. 

Be completely fine if it means Van is gone. He's a good player but not a difference maker. We saw in the SB that he wasn't at all capable of stepping up to the WR2 role when OBJ went down. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Rrrrrrrams said:

page not found

Hmm interesting, I can open it just fine. 

3 minutes ago, LeotheLion said:

Be completely fine if it means Van is gone. He's a good player but not a difference maker. We saw in the SB that he wasn't at all capable of stepping up to the WR2 role when OBJ went down. 

I like VJ but I would never complain about Kupp, Woods, Robinson, and OBJ once he’s back. Definitely could use someone with some speed though 

Means we’re most likely trading Van. I’d hate to see woods go. Our offense wasn’t the same with him out. The motions, sweeps and other routes were missing.Also, wtf are we going to do with the amazing Tutu? That pick just makes me sick at this point. 

• Like 2

I think the Robinson signing says alot about what they have behind Kupp and Woods than anything else. Woods isn’t going anywhere and we shall see about OBJ. KC would be a great place if they give him a great offer but I don’t think nobody will be running to give him a great deal knowing he won’t back till at best November and then they don’t know if he truly will be invested in another team outside of LA since he loves it there. So we shall see.

All I know is I love this signing of Robinson bc the Rams are staying aggressive and they don’t want to ever go through what they went through in the Superbowl where it was Kupp and nobody else. 

• Like 1

Pretty insane that they signed him. Love it just never saw it coming. Jourdan hints at another deal coming soon on the Athletic.

She thinks they're working on a deal with Minny of Robert Woods for Danielle Hunter.

Edited by NVRamsFan
  • Like 1