Colts trade QB Carson Wentz + 2nd to Commanders for 2nd + two 3rds

RaidersAreOne

8 minutes ago, JJ6 said:

Indy should go after Matt Ryan. He'd be a great fit with that oline and rushing game. He still has a lot left in the tank. 

I don't think Atlanta is moving Ryan without a first coming back. I'm sure that they can ultimately work around it, but that's a sizeable stumbling block I'd have to imagine. 

Supposedly they were in on Jimmy, but the reasons that didn't go through are vague. Ian simply said that they "didn't want to wait for Jimmy", which I find an interesting turn of phrase. Im' not sure what they could be waiting on unless the 49ers are dragging their feet on something. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:
3 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

Most clueless team in the nfl 

The Jets are still a thing, but between he Texans, Jets and Commies and even the Browns still. Lots of clueless teams

Everyone will point to the coaches and general managers for those franchises, but I think it ultimately starts with the owners and trickles down.

10 minutes ago, Forge said:

Supposedly they were in on Jimmy, but the reasons that didn't go through are vague. Ian simply said that they "didn't want to wait for Jimmy", which I find an interesting turn of phrase. Im' not sure what they could be waiting on unless the 49ers are dragging their feet on something. 

Didn't Jimmy G have surgery?