Commanders trade for Carson Wentz - 2022 3rd/2023 3rd (or 2nd)/swap 2nd rounders 2022

MikeT14

Not a ton of options at QB.... Seattle was not trading Wilson to the NFC, and Rogers stayed in GB.  This organization cannot trade for Watson. What did you want to do? Please don't say roll with Heineke. They upgraded the position and are still in position to draft a QB later if there is one, they like. GIF by Achievement Hunter

• Like 1

Just now, MKnight82 said:

Why?

Because his results, particularly on the defensive side of the ball where he makes his name, have been very poor. I know you disagree, so I won't go super in depth (same song and dance). I've always hated retread coaches. Sometimes they work out but not that often.

• Like 2

Just now, Danger said:

Because his results, particularly on the defensive side of the ball where he makes his name, have been very poor. I know you disagree, so I won't go super in depth (same song and dance). I've always hated retread coaches. Sometimes they work out but not that often.

He has 3 winning seasons in 12 years as a head coach. These are the results I expected. It won't get much better from here. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Snyder won't fire him now. He should be gone now. Right at this moment he should be fired. At least relieved of GM duties before he does even more damage. 

You don't think Snyder signed off on this? I smell Snyder in this too. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

He has 3 winning seasons in 12 years as a head coach. These are the results I expected. It won't get much better from here. 

In the 11 seasons he's been a head coach, he's has a top 10 defense twice.

• Like 2

Just now, lavar703 said:

Snyder won't fire him now. He should be gone now. Right at this moment he should be fired. At least relieved of GM duties before he does even more damage. 

Just out of curiosity who do you want to run the team. We are lucky to have Ron. This is one of the most toxic organizations in professional sports. Trying to get a qualified coach / GM combo would be virtually impossible. We would be looking at candidates like Joe Judge, or Joe Berry.  This is the best we are ever going to do. We were 7-10 last year with a QB that is a middle of the pack back up. If Wentz can get us competitive and a .500 record, that is the super bowl for this organization. 

4 minutes ago, Danger said:

His results?  He went to the playoffs his first year and the next was doing solid until we got hammered with covid.  He also took a QB off the street no one wanted and made him a solid starter.  Calling for him to be fired is just stupid. 

Just now, MKnight82 said:

His results?  He went to the playoffs his first year and the next was doing solid until we got hammered with covid.  He also took a QB off the street no one wanted and made him a solid starter.  Calling for him to be fired is just stupid. 

"He went to playoffs"

Bro you were 7-9. And very well could've been 6-10 if the Eagles gave their all that final game. You're completely ignoring context in this situation.  Heinecke had 20 TD to 15 INT and posted a 85.9 Passer Rating. 23rd among qualifying QBs. I suppose you could call that a "Solid starter". I don't though.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Danger said:

"He went to playoffs"

Bro you were 7-9. And very well could've been 6-10 if the Eagles gave their all that final game. You're completely ignoring context in this situation.  Heinecke had 20 TD to 15 INT and posted a 85.9 Passer Rating. 23rd among qualifying QBs. I suppose you could call that a "Solid starter". I don't though.

I'm not ignoring anything.  You said he should have been fired 2 months ago based off of what?  He's done nothing to deserve to be fired.  You statement is ridiculous.