(Poll) T or F ❓ Washington now has the best QB in the NFC East in Carson Wentz

aceinthehouse

Carson Wentz traded to Washington  

139 members have voted

1. 1. Washington Commanders now have the best QB in the NFC East

• True
    • False
    • Let's wait till after FA & the Draft before I comment

Wentz has been checked out mentally since the clowney hit and probably even before that. Imagine watching your boys go all the way with your backup and the city has a statue of him not you. Dude lives a simple life got married had a kid he’s just collecting a paycheck at this point from my eyes and I don’t blame him. Would want no part of him as my qb as I just don’t see him as the type that’s gonna fight tooth and nail for the other 10 guys in the huddle. Indy probably recognized this and moved on.

Dak is better than Wentz at the moment, but it wasn't always the case. I also don't think Wentz had a terrible year last year, all things considered. I like Pittman but I don't think he's any higher than WR3 on the 2021 Cowboys. Dak had one of the best receiving cores in football last year with Ceedee and Amari (two top 20 WRs on talent alone) and Gallup (another high end receiver, similar to Pittman in terms of talent). 

I honestly wouldn't be surprised to see them have comparable numbers this year, but I'd still go for Dak. I'm definitely taking Wentz over Hurts and Jones. 

8 hours ago, Greene N White said:

Wentz has been checked out mentally since the clowney hit and probably even before that. Imagine watching your boys go all the way with your backup and the city has a statue of him not you. Dude lives a simple life got married had a kid he’s just collecting a paycheck at this point from my eyes and I don’t blame him. Would want no part of him as my qb as I just don’t see him as the type that’s gonna fight tooth and nail for the other 10 guys in the huddle. Indy probably recognized this and moved on.

Man sacrificed his ACL so we would beat the Rams and lock up the #1 seed (yes I know the play got called back). Probably came back a little earlier than he shouldve from the ACL and back injury, played with two sprained ankles this year. To say he wouldnt fight for the other 10 guys is wild. Say what you want about his talent/decision making, but questioning his toughness is just a bad take

19 minutes ago, Eagles23 said:

Man sacrificed his ACL so we would beat the Rams and lock up the #1 seed (yes I know the play got called back). Probably came back a little earlier than he shouldve from the ACL and back injury, played with two sprained ankles this year. To say he wouldnt fight for the other 10 guys is wild. Say what you want about his talent/decision making, but questioning his toughness is just a bad take

What is there to say about his talent? He’s a big, strong guy who can move and make all the throws. He sucks because he’s not mentally tough. 

1 hour ago, DerbyRam said:

Dak is better than Wentz at the moment, but it wasn't always the case.

It was absolutely all the time. The team around you matters. The only time Dak played worse was short stint with literally the #32 ranked OL and #32 ranked WRs by next gen stats.

Not saying Dak hasnt had his clunkers, because he has, but he has always been better than Wentz and Goff. 

30 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

It was absolutely all the time. The team around you matters. The only time Dak played worse was short stint with literally the #32 ranked OL and #32 ranked WRs by next gen stats.

Not saying Dak hasnt had his clunkers, because he has, but he has always been better than Wentz and Goff. 

I wish my wife loved me and defended me for my faults as much as Matts does for Dak.

• Like 1