WWE Faction Wars game - OVW, The Fiend, and Batista WIN

Deadpulse

Day 1 Results

Match 1

This match just didnt want to end! @Forge was beating the ever living hell out of @biggio7 but was never able to hit his finishing move! This match ended in a math time draw! The WWE Championship remains VACANT

Randy Orton Ugh GIF - Randy Orton Ugh Annoyed - Discover & Share GIFs | Randy  orton, Orton, Randy orton wwe

Match 2

I cannot believe my eyes! With an incredible showing @TedLavie somehow, someway was able to upset the monster that is @TheKillerNacho and become your NEW World Heavyweight Champion!

Road Dogg Wwe GIF - Road Dogg Wwe Grind - Discover & Share GIFs

Match 3

In a close match, the Queen of WWE, @bcb1213 was able to defeat the Princess of WWE, @ET80. Can't say I am too surprised but @bcb1213 is our new Diva's Champion!

Charlotte Flair Entrance GIF - Charlotte Flair Entrance Divas Champion -  Discover & Share GIFs

Match 4

It was Glamazon vs the Ninth Wonder of the World but ultimately @The Orca came out on top and is your NEW Women's Champion!

Wwe Chyna Hall Of Fame GIF - Wwe Chyna Hall Of Fame Womens Champ - Discover  & Share GIFs

Match 5

Here it comes, @Nazgul's finisher maneuver! 

Bray Wyatt Sister GIF - Bray Wyatt Sister Abigail - Discover & Share GIFs

But wait... whats this.... is the the COO @Matts4313??? What is he doing out here!

GIF triple h royal rumble bray wyatt - animated GIF on GIFER

They... They are just staring at each other! @Nazgul should really go for the pin... oh my god wait wait wait!

Batista Batista Bomb Sheamus GIF | Gfycat

THE BATISTA BOMB! @Malfatron HIT IT! ONE, TWO, THREE! We have a new CHAMP! @Malfatron is now your Intercontinental Champion!

But wait... the match is over... why is @Slappy Mc coming out.... OMG is he attacking @Malfatron after his big win?

Luke Harper Entrance GIF - Luke Harper Entrance WWE - Discover & Share GIFs

@Slappy Mc hits @Malfatron with the Alligator Roll - Malf can not vote during Day 2. 

Match 6

In a contest that was not particularly close, @Whicker hit his patented Spinebuster to pick up the win vs @Slappy Mc. He is now your United States Champion! 

Arn Anderson GIF - Arn Anderson - Discover & Share GIFs

Match 7

The Tag Team title match was a real snooze fest. It seems like neither team was all that interested in winning this thing.. and well... no one did! This match is declared a time draw! The Tag Team Championships remain vacant

Shawn michaels GIF on GIFER - by Thetamath

Wait... this match is over and @gopherwrestler is already in the locker room but we are getting word he is attacking people back stage!

Suplex City GIFs | Tenor

He's taking everyone he sees to Suplex City out of pure rage and frustration!

@The Orca and @TheKillerNacho got caught in his path - these competitors will not be medically cleared for any matches in Day 2. They will also be so disoriented, they will not be able to vote during Day 2. 

Match 8

In a match that had one vote hanging in the balance, @Ragnarok just barely snuck in devasting Piledriver and pinned @MWil23 to the mat 1-2-3. @Ragnarok is your new European Champion!

The Fishbulb Suplex — NWA Television Champion Tully Blanchard

Well folks, we thought that was the end of a great Day 1 of action but wait, what is @MWil23 doing coming back out here? It looks like he has all of his followers with him; @TheKillerNacho, @biggio7, and even @ET80!

OMG what are they doing to @ET80!

This Week's New WWE Network Content: The Story of Paul Bearer And More |  411MANIA

It looks like they are sacrificing @ET80 in some weird ritual! I have no idea what this means but it can't be good for @ET80 or the rest of the locker room in the back. 

It looks like the Boss is coming out to restore order before we officially end Day 1!

The Absolute Funniest Vince McMahon GIFs

Wait whats come over Vince? He seems possessed... wait is that @DrDoomIQ behind him?? What is she doing?

Sister Abigail speaks through Bray Wyatt and it's scary as hell - Cageside  Seats

Vince:

I would like to announce a HUGE match for Day 2! A Money in the Bank Match featuring the following competitors!

Nazgul

Forge

gopherwrestler

TedLavie

Daboyle

JoshstraDaymus

Vince Mcmahon GIFs | Tenor

Vince seems to gotten over whatever overcame him and let us know about the following Day 2 matches:

01.jpg02.jpg

Your current Champions after Night 1

0.jpg

Degeneration X Four Horseman Ministry of Darkness Ohio Valley Wrestling The Wyatt Family
2 3 0 1 0

Day Two Starts Now

• Like 2

@Nazgul

@Forge

@gopherwrestler

@TedLavie

@Daboyle

@JoshstraDaymus

You will receive a PM for a MITB ladder match discord. You will be added one by one to complete a round of trivia. Best score wins MITB and the MITB Briefcase. Briefcase is a one time use Night move item. You can add yourself to any title match of the previous day and automatically become the winner of that match. 

Please let me know when you are available to partake via Discord. I should be available most of the day. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

i feel bad about joining this. seems super thought out by i honestly have no idea whats going on as someone who knows nothing about this

Don't worry, those of us that follow wrestling are having a little trouble following too.