Bears sign DT Larry Ogunjobi 3 years 40.5 million /25.6 guaranteed……or DO they???

WindyCity

55 minutes ago, Heinz D. said:

I'd be surprised if they trade him. If they do, he'd likely fetch more than Mack, though. 

There is not a planet in this solar system where you could get even the same for Robert Quinn that you could for Mack.

If someone did offer a 2nd for Quinn he would be packed in a box and Fed Exed there over night.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WindyCity said:

There is not a planet in this solar system where you could get even the same for Robert Quinn that you could for Mack.

If someone did offer a 2nd for Quinn he would be packed in a box and Fed Exed there over night.

Quinn just posted more sacks in one season than Mack ever has.

Try again?

1 minute ago, WindyCity said:

This was always the risk with a guy who had foot surgery 3 months ago.

Clearly there was something completely unknown to them once he got here. I'm positive they do a ton of background work on his recovery before signing him. Stuff happens and/or people lie. 

It's real funny to me that the people that were saying that Ogunjobi was a needless non-value signing when first reported are now saying Bears management is poor for not not signing him due to a failed physical.

I mean which one is it? LOL the stupidity never ceases to amaze me 

4 minutes ago, GOGRIESE said:

Clearly there was something completely unknown to them once he got here. I'm positive they do a ton of background work on his recovery before signing him. Stuff happens and/or people lie. 

They actually got to look at the foot.

18 minutes ago, CBears019 said:

Hold the phones

His teammate BJ Hill was the player to target.  A younger, more talented and cheaper player.   He signed for a lot less than Ogunjobi.

I think they dropped the ball on some nice bargains that would have suited them nicely, namely; the Rams center, forget his name, Chark and Hill.

• Like 1