LA Rams Draft Thread

MDY10

Really like the Bruss and Durant picks.

Troy Hill trade is awesome.

Kyren Williams I'm not a fan of. Agree we needed a RB, but Williams size and athleticism is less than to be desired and we already have small RB's on the roster. Cant see him being more than a special teams/RB in a pinch. Only pick I dont like. Maybe in the 7th? 

Dominoque Robinson just went to CHI so that sucks.

All in all....meh. Bruss and Durant could/should contribute in some capacity year 1. Glad Troy is back. Let's hope we sign Mathieu soon.

32 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

Really like the Bruss and Durant picks.

Troy Hill trade is awesome.

Kyren Williams I'm not a fan of. Agree we needed a RB, but Williams size and athleticism is less than to be desired and we already have small RB's on the roster. Cant see him being more than a special teams/RB in a pinch. Only pick I dont like. Maybe in the 7th? 

Dominoque Robinson just went to CHI so that sucks.

All in all....meh. Bruss and Durant could/should contribute in some capacity year 1. Glad Troy is back. Let's hope we sign Mathieu soon.

Couldn't disagree more about Williams. Him and Akers will be a great 1-2 punch and it'll be hard to get Williams off the field he can do it all.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, NVRamsFan said:

How can anyone hate this pick? 

Besides the dude was 2nd amongst backs in missed tackles with I think 51. That says he just isn’t a JAG who need to see hole and hit hole. He can make defenders miss to get yards. I agree him and Akers has the potential to be a really good 1-2 punch. I love this pick.

So far the Rams are having a nice draft. Can’t complain one bit. Sucks we didn’t get the punter Araiza but that’s just nitpicking at this point. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NVRamsFan said:

Couldn't disagree more about Williams. Him and Akers will be a great 1-2 punch and it'll be hard to get Williams off the field he can do it all.

yeah, just not a fan of the pick, but I see everyone online is praising him for his ability to pick up the blitz. I agree we needed another RB, but wouldn't have wanted someone with his measurables or lack of athleticism. Hope I'm wrong. His phone call video was awesome though.

LOVED the two picks in the 6th (DB's) and rolling the dice on Hardy. A few teams brought him in for top 30 visits, he tested very well. All in all I'm pumped with our draft. Think we actually got some contributors and great developmental guys.

• Like 1