Deshaun Watson is a Cleveland Brown

brownie man

Good news good news. 

Press conference tomorrow bout to be 

CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its so wild Baker is still on the roster. It’s like moving your new wife in with while yo ex wife still living with you 😂 

I know Tony G gonna have some stupid questions ready to go 

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, ET80 said:

You’re not blocked. Never were, tbh. 

Then why did you tell me to pm with any issues to discuss and then have never responded to anything? Why do that? That honestly ticked me off more than any of the petty back and forths we've had.

9 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

Then why did you tell me to pm with any issues to discuss and then have never responded to anything? Why do that? That honestly ticked me off more than any of the petty back and forths we've had.

I honestly have no idea what you’re talking about. You know how many PMs I get in a day? You also understand I have a job, family and life away from this forum?

I forget to respond at times - holy ****, I overlook responding to things that have no real bearing or relevance to my day at large. Must mean I hate you, I guess.

13 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I honestly have no idea what you’re talking about. You know how many PMs I get in a day? You also understand I have a job, family and life away from this forum?

I forget to respond at times - holy ****, I overlook responding to things that have no real bearing or relevance to my day at large. Must mean I hate you, I guess.

Not trying to put you too hard on the spot, but I sent one long thorough message (that I thought I told you I was gonna send, if I remember correctly). Then I reached out to you another time to send you a link to something I thought you'd like. I waved an olive branch as well as I could. Since we snipped a bit you haven't responded to or liked a single post of mine. You used to respond to and like lots of them (and let's be real: I've only grown more beautiful with time). 

You locked a thread of mine for what seemed like no reason. It was totally innocent and folks were having fun. Your response when you locked it seemed irritated. I messaged you about that as well, seeing if you would unlock it but no response to that either. And fwiw, you used to respond to my inbox messages just fine and then nothing, never again. 

Then you made that snippy post about me in the WAYTA, which IMO mischaracterized what I even said. I almost responded but figured it would just be unproductive so let it be. So yeah, that's where I'm coming from. It seems hard to think it was all just a misunderstanding, but, that said, if you're saying that's what it was then I will accept you at your word. 

TL;DR bro

Edited by NudeTayne

31 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

Not trying to put you too hard on the spot, but I sent one long thorough message (that I thought I told you I was gonna send, if I remember correctly). Then I reached out to you another time to send you a link to something I thought you'd like. I waved an olive branch as well as I could. Since we snipped a bit you haven't responded to or liked a single post of mine. You used to respond to and like lots of them (and let's be real: I've only grown more beautiful with time). 

You locked a thread of mine for what seemed like no reason. It was totally innocent and folks were having fun. Your response when you locked it seemed irritated. I messaged you about that as well, seeing if you would unlock it but no response to that either. And fwiw, you used to respond to my inbox messages just fine and then nothing, never again. 

Then you made that snippy post about me in the WAYTA, which IMO mischaracterized what I even said. I almost responded but figured it would just be unproductive so let it be. So yeah, that's where I'm coming from. It seems hard to think it was all just a misunderstanding, but, that said, if you're saying that's what it was then I will accept you at your word. 

TL;DR bro

He suddenly quit responding to any of my posts too.  Hmmm, I wonder why?