Deshaun Watson is a Cleveland Brown

brownie man

9 minutes ago, dawgdish said:

No real surprises in the presser from AB, Watson, Stef, or most of the media. My only shock was that Grossi didn't try to throw daggers.

I think he’s happy because he actually believes Watson is a great quarterback. 

one thing that stood out to me was that the 40 massage therapists are over his 5 year period with the Texans. 

that makes more sense. I was under the thinking it was a shorter timeline. For a millionaire who travels and if you get massages consistently that makes more sense somewhat. 

Opinions are hard to change.  I'm firmly on the fence about his acquisition, because I'm willing to allow myself to look at it from the fence. 

I've been around long enough to understand what creates momentum for actions, consequences, and chain of events.

I always find it amazing how quick condemnation comes, and how retribution is almost never as swift as one would like.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, MalcolmBrown said:

Opinions are hard to change.  I'm firmly on the fence about his acquisition, because I'm willing to allow myself to look at it from the fence. 

I've been around long enough to understand what creates momentum for actions, consequences, and chain of events.

I always find it amazing how quick condemnation comes, and how retribution is almost never as swift as one would like.

Exactly. No one's mind was going to be changed (in either direction) by today's presser.

Nice post.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Wolfhunt said:

Just read truck stop  Jimmy is going to fire AB.  He is already in talks with his replacement.  Here is his replacement 

ron-jeremy-4.jpg

I sure hope he doesn't fire Berry, he is the most talented person in the whole organization.

Are you being real or just funny?

Horrible presser today but like stated earlier, nobodies opinion was gonna change. I'm trying to put myself in Cleveland fans shoes.

It sucks not having a QB and Baker Mayfield is extremely unlikable so I get being happy with Deshaun. Hes a baller on the field but I think this dude is a creep with some messed up fetishes. Hes got to keep his nose clean 

Edited by BillsGuy82

12 minutes ago, Wolfhunt said:

Just read truck stop  Jimmy is going to fire AB.  He is already in talks with his replacement.  Here is his replacement 

ron-jeremy-4.jpg

This guy is going to be doing personal interviews for our new cheerleaders.  Jimmy is sold on the idea.  He likes a hands on approach just like his QB.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

What's Bakers trade value? Will you guys get a 1st ?

Really doubt it.

With Seattle likely being his only realistic suitor (at least as of now), that definitely tanks his value. I think at best we get a second, and even that I think is pretty unlikely at this point.

Our best bet may be to keep him for the time being, see if a QB on another team gets injured in training camp or preseason, and trade him to that team if they're desperate enough.

33 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I am sure you all have seen this, but if not, a little ammo when people clown on yalls due diligence:

Won't matter. People just like to dunk on the Browns because it's fun.

Maybe I'm being cynical, but if he were traded to the Saints or Falcons, those teams wouldn't be getting quite as much hate. Some hate, sure. But, like I said, people look for any excuse to bash the Browns (rightfully or wrongly).

5 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Won't matter. People just like to dunk on the Browns because it's fun.

Maybe I'm being cynical, but if he were traded to the Saints or Falcons, those teams wouldn't be getting quite as much hate. Some hate, sure. But, like I said, people look for any excuse to bash the Browns (rightfully or wrongly).

Bruh, I am a Cowboys fan. I know that pain. 

• Like 1