Deshaun Watson is a Cleveland Brown

brownie man

6 minutes ago, MalcolmBrown said:

I don't disagree that if you're looking for a masseuse that you probably find a great one and get that schedule locked in.

I just mean that if you're sleeping around as a single guy, is a different girl a week that bad?  There is obviously other stuff at play, as the allegations suggest.  It's just that without the allegations, I wouldn't consider it disturbing that he would be sleeping with a different girl every week.

In my younger years, that would have made me envious......

Look IMO, UNLESS there was some sort of accusation of Violence or Strong arming the women, this is a non issue to me. Its a fact that unless force is used, women control access to Sex, (Men control access to Marriage) and EVERY BROTHER on here has been told NO plenty of times....those women could have said NO, but if they wanted to roll with the fame, or get put in a better financial position, then they have to take accountability also. At ANY time during those alleged encounters, they could have stopped and called the police or notified Texans Hotel Security. Dont cry Wolf now....sorry, in today's society Women are so protected from the accountability for THEIR actions its crazy....

Not saying acts of Violence and Harassment dont occur....but everything is not a Rape Charge, the pendulum has swing TOO FAR in the other direction. IF you say something a woman dosent like now a days, its Toxic Masculinity and its making women victims....

EOF:

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, DaWg_LB. said:

Look IMO, UNLESS there was some sort of accusation of Violence or Strong arming the women, this is a non issue to me. Its a fact that unless force is used, women control access to Sex, (Men control access to Marriage) and EVERY BROTHER on here has been told NO plenty of times....those women could have said NO, but if they wanted to roll with the fame, or get put in a better financial position, then they have to take accountability also. At ANY time during those alleged encounters, they could have stopped and called the police or notified Texans Hotel Security. Dont cry Wolf now....sorry, in today's society Women are so protected from the accountability for THEIR actions its crazy....

Not saying acts of Violence and Harassment dont occur....but everything is not a Rape Charge, the pendulum has swing TOO FAR in the other direction. IF you say something a woman dosent like now a days, its Toxic Masculinity and its making women victims....

EOF:

You're about to feel the wrath my brother!  People round these parts don't want to hear that.....

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47fibdu57973dmy5ksg3

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DaWg_LB. said:

EOF:

ClumsyVainDogfish-max-1mb.gif

Edit: oops. Thought you were a massage therapist. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, BroncoSojia said:

Elway is not a saint for sure, but you can't compare him to Watson. Come on now.

Not comparing the two; pointing out your hypocrisy on who is or isn’t worthy of cheering for in terms of following a franchise. Elway is a loathesome drunk racist who epitomizes systematic racism in the NFL hiring process. But he hung a couple banners so…

• Like 2

Man I feel bad for you fans. The Browns really did you guys dirty here. I'm a Jets fan and had some hard times too being a fan of the Jets. I think this trade will go down in NFL history as the worse trade ever and maybe in all of sports. I think you guys will never see Watson take a snap for the Browns and you will lose all those picks for nothing in return. Not 1 play at all. The GM should be fired for this trade and if the owner was behind this maybe he needs to be investagted too. I just wonder if your owner wants all these bad things to happen so he can up and move the team to like London or Mexico City. 

24 minutes ago, jetfuel34 said:

Man I feel bad for you fans. The Browns really did you guys dirty here. I'm a Jets fan and had some hard times too being a fan of the Jets. I think this trade will go down in NFL history as the worse trade ever and maybe in all of sports. I think you guys will never see Watson take a snap for the Browns and you will lose all those picks for nothing in return. Not 1 play at all. The GM should be fired for this trade and if the owner was behind this maybe he needs to be investagted too. I just wonder if your owner wants all these bad things to happen so he can up and move the team to like London or Mexico City. 

You wanna make a bet on your prediction? I think he’s going to play for us eventually and play very well. 

3 hours ago, DaWg_LB. said:

EOF:

Idk about that sounds like he didn't ask most these girls he just whipped it out

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Idk about that sounds like he didn't ask most these girls he just whipped it out

We're not talking about what it SOUNDS like, none of US know, we only what we've HEARD.  I specifically was talking about if there were no allegations of wrong-doing, would you find it disturbing, this single, star athlete, sleeping with a different woman every week for 17 months?

4 hours ago, DaWg_LB. said:

EOF:

.....I guess I should've expected a post like this from a guy with a Kevin Samuels pfp.

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Not comparing the two; pointing out your hypocrisy on who is or isn’t worthy of cheering for in terms of following a franchise. Elway is a loathesome drunk racist who epitomizes systematic racism in the NFL hiring process. But he hung a couple banners so…

Just about every owner in the NFL is morally inept, (in someway or another. I mean, most of them are billionaires) and most FOs share the blame for the lack of diversity in the league. Is your argument that since mostly every team has ethical or moral issues, fans of other teams can't criticize Browns fans for supporting the Browns organization? 

37 minutes ago, MalcolmBrown said:

We're not talking about what it SOUNDS like, none of US know, we only what we've HEARD.  I specifically was talking about if there were no allegations of wrong-doing, would you find it disturbing, this single, star athlete, sleeping with a different woman every week for 17 months?

Yet he's the only one that has 24 civil suits filed against them for being a creep about it lmao

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, MalcolmBrown said:

No, pull a wilt chamberlain for all I care. **** everything that moves as long as they agree with it. But the point is there’s no agreement here. 

I hate framing the narrative in a way that makes him seem like he’s a player getting around and they are Jersey chasers. 

Watsons is closer to Bill Cosby and Harvey Weinstein than he is to Leo DiCaprio 

• Like 5