Dan Snyder Drama thread

47 minutes ago, Woz said:

*Ron Howard narrator voice* Though the fans wished otherwise, she never was allowed to give her findings publicly.

🤣🤣🤣 I’m trying to just remember great things don’t happen under Snyder but I guess that is why I’m actually hoping something good can actually happen. But I laughed so hard at that Woz lol

• Like 1

16 hours ago, ripsean21 said:

🤣🤣🤣 I’m trying to just remember great things don’t happen under Snyder but I guess that is why I’m actually hoping something good can actually happen. But I laughed so hard at that Woz lol

We have to laugh to keep from crying.

This is the way.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

I Guess If You Say So GIF

This gif perfectly sums up my fan hood.  Frustration and anger, changing to acceptance when I realize that’s how everything goes for us. 

That’s live footage of me watching the games 🤣🤣🤣

1 hour ago, MKnight82 said:
1 hour ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Ya that’s BS.

The cover-up by the NFL is in full swing. No doubt that the new Rooney rule modification has to do with this investigations results/general WFT nepotism. Add into that the other NFL owners, looking at you Woody Johnson, know that ALL NFL teams are guilty of some of the things speculated to be in the report. 

Corrupt protecting the corrupt.

• Like 1

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/10/27/daniel-snyders-fine-suspension-reconfirm-that-owners-dont-suffer-the-same-consequences-as-others/

"Indeed, if the factual findings made by attorney Beth Wilkinson had come to light, Snyder quite possibly would have had to sell the team.

That’s why they refuse to release the information. That’s why they’re hiding behind the righteous notion that they’re protecting current or former employees of the Washington Football Team. That’s why they’ll surely resist any and all efforts by Congress to get to the truth.

The truth is out there. But the NFL can’t handle the truth. And that’s the truth. Because the truth will literally set Dan Snyder free — from the realities of owning an NFL franchise."

The NFL truly hates us. There is no mercy for the downtrodden. No relief for the tortured. No justice for the victimized. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/10/27/daniel-snyders-fine-suspension-reconfirm-that-owners-dont-suffer-the-same-consequences-as-others/

"Indeed, if the factual findings made by attorney Beth Wilkinson had come to light, Snyder quite possibly would have had to sell the team.

That’s why they refuse to release the information. That’s why they’re hiding behind the righteous notion that they’re protecting current or former employees of the Washington Football Team. That’s why they’ll surely resist any and all efforts by Congress to get to the truth.

The truth is out there. But the NFL can’t handle the truth. And that’s the truth. Because the truth will literally set Dan Snyder free — from the realities of owning an NFL franchise."

The NFL truly hates us. There is no mercy for the downtrodden. No relief for the tortured. No justice for the victimized. 

It's a nice thought, but again why Florio is a clown. He has agenda driven musings based on (probable or not) speculation. 

4 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

I generally agree, but here he's just saying what the rest of us are thinking. 

I know. He definitely is. I think it's the way he writes a lot of his opinion points though like he has some sort of inside info (he doesn't, more than anyone else has) and so isn't able to back up his agenda. 

10 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

No one in the NFL's front office has ever heard of redacting parts of reports, huh?

Weird. Government does it all the time with FOIA requests. Wonder why the NFL can't learn this mystical practice of redaction

The logo is literally a shield ;)

• Like 2