2022 NFL Draft Discussion Thread (NO SPOILERS!!!)

CWood21

19 minutes ago, Green19 said:

I kind of don’t want GB to take a WR to see a bunch of fans lose it… as well as for all the hot takes out there from the media on how GB will be terrible this year because they didn’t replace Davante in the first.

I want chaos. Gute gave it to us with Love… then Rodgers did with his trade demand. It’s back on Gute to bring the chaos.

wat

5 minutes ago, Leader said:

Whatever. I just think to actually want the team to be embroiled in some "chaos or drama" is odd - as is hoping fans would have their hopes crushed. You think that's normal...fine. I think it's odd.

Well I don’t think the team would be in chaos… I think fans and media would because it’s their narrative on all this WR business. And honestly it’s just fun theater… having a guy tell Ted we will only win the toilet bowl with Rodgers was great theater.

Saying we need to get a WR in the first only to get a guy later and have him, Rodgers, Watkins, Cobb and Lazard crush it this year… is great theater.

Look if part of Rodgers resigning was you draft either Olave or Williams in the first or I throw the biggest tantrum this world has ever seen. Than yeah… I hope they draft one of them haha.

But if only the media and fan base freak out and the packers are steady as they go (like they almost always are)… No real issue for me as a fan because regardless what they do I’ll have fun today. 

13 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Treylon Burks, George Pickens, Tyler Smith, Logan Hall, George Karlaftis, Drake Jackson, Lewis Cine, Dax Hill.

No trades tonight and I'm 95% confident two of that group will be Packers. 

I'm hoping Pickens and Cine.  Both guys could impact the team immediately.  Tyler Smith would be nice too. 

1 minute ago, PackFan13 said:

wat

Last draft… Rodgers with the assist of Schefter. Saying he wanted out. Did that not throw that whole draft into a crazy spiral? Like how drafting Love after going to the NFC championship did.

2 minutes ago, Green19 said:

Last draft… Rodgers with the assist of Schefter. Saying he wanted out. Did that not throw that whole draft into a crazy spiral? Like how drafting Love after going to the NFC championship did.

That BS ruined the draft. **** Shefter for that

16 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Treylon Burks, George Pickens, Tyler Smith, Logan Hall, George Karlaftis, Drake Jackson, Lewis Cine, Dax Hill.

No trades tonight and I'm 95% confident two of that group will be Packers. 

Think I'd lean toward Karlaftis and Pickens/Smith

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NFLGURU said:

You know it's going to happen:

With the 22nd pick in the 2022 NFL draft the Green Bay Packers select //////  Did you know by switching to Geico you can save 15% or more on car insurance.

That's why I'm plugged into Twitter.......

2 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

That BS ruined the draft. **** Shefter for that

Look… Ted, Gute, Favre, Aaron have gotten me use to this nonsense. So I’m just leaning into it… embracing that darkness. It’s GB’s identity.

Just like I’m use to heart breaking playoff loses at this point.

It all still great sports theater. Helps make sport memories. And sets the stage for great victories.

Just think… because they keep ignoring the WRs how amazing it will feel to draft a guy in round one? But also think about how much pressure is now on that dude. Like I don’t care how good they are. The fan base is soooo starved for one that he will be a slight disappointment, on some level… unless he goes all Jamar Chase on the league.

5 minutes ago, Nick_gb said:

Wait, is that the same n8 from our older days? 

Yeah. We're the only ones left from PSD here afaik

I went back not long ago and mocked then for still being there but I forgot they banned me from getting PMs so nobody could ask where I was now lol

Edited by Norm