2022 NFL Draft Discussion Thread (NO SPOILERS!!!)

CWood21

Just now, CWood21 said:

Assuming I'm reading it correctly, it was 3 charges stemming from a single event.  Seems like some bad journalism on someone's part.

Sounds like it may have been that three things were broken at the time including the door. Hence, three separate charges--or she claimed a couple other things without evidence had happened. Georgia didn't suspend him so, I want to trust they have the talent in reserves to discipline anyone there who's deserved it.

Wasn't the way I expected to go, but perfectly fine and excited about the results tonight. Got 2 players who should be able to have immediate opportunities to make big impacts on the defense. 

Still to go: WR, EDGE, S, OL. Should be able to hit 3 of those 4 tomorrow. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Striker said:

...because he had a terrible night tonight?

Upgraded off of Barnes and upgraded DL. Plenty of WR talent in round 2.

We got pretty good players,but would have liked to have been more aggressive in moving to get players that fill bigger issues. 

We needed a pass rushing DL- but Wyatt hasn't exactly been well behaved off the field.

Walker is a great athlete, but an ILB was not high on the priority list. 

If we are going to get any further we need to fix the offense.   Scored a whole 10 points in the playoff game last year.   We've lost a number of players and haven't added anything.   Sammy Watkins gives our medical staff something to do, but doesnt fix the on field issues.   We need to increase the OL depth.  It's failings have cost us in the playoffs the last 2 years.

So yes- Gute needs to have a good day tomorrow.