Around the NFL - 2022 edition

Forge

Just now, 49ersfan said:

Niners beat 4 playoff teams all year; Seahawks, Chargers, Dolphins, Bucs. All 4 teams lost WC weekend

The only other playoff team we faced was the Chiefs and...yeah 

Yes I know the only real elite team the Niners played were the Chiefs and that when things were really not looking good on both sides of the ball. The Cowboys will be the biggest test since the Chiefs game and hopefully Dak doesn't go all Patrick Mahomes on them.

11 hours ago, 49erscap said:

my Sister is a Cowboys fan, if they beat us I'll never hear the end of it

My brother is, as well. For the past year, every so often I just send a text with the photo of Dak sliding 🤣

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Justone2 said:

Two more 3rds coming our way. Lets hope Ryans stays so we don't just get 1 for him.

Ben Johnson staying in Detroit, and with harbs staying in Denver, it's thinning out a little for guys to get hired over him

I'm so proud of this organization for its work in developing minority AND women coaches/executives Getting the comp picks is a nice added benefit. 

We may have more comp picks due to this program than the rest of the league COMBINED which is crazy when you think about it 

Happy for Ran Carthon too. Sucks to lose him, but at least it was to an AFC team. 

Edited by 49ersfan
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

I'm so proud of this organization for its work in developing minority AND women coaches/executives Getting the comp picks is a nice added benefit. 

We may have more comp picks due to this program than the rest of the league COMBINED which is crazy when you think about it 

Happy for Ran Carthon too. Sucks to lose him, but at least it was to an AFC team. 

They're expected to have 11 total picks, 7 are comp picks(3 3's, a 5th, 6th, & 2 7th's), only actual picks from other teams or our own are MIA 5th, DEN 7th, our 5th & 7th, crazy, we could have had 14 picks, but traded 2(2nd, 3rd, & 4th) for CMC, great trade BTW, just nuts how good this organization is under this regime compared to Baalke's era.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, straighthate said:

I think he’s just wishing him good luck. Lance doesn’t strike me as a guy to make a selfish get me out of here post during a playoff run. He’s been nothing but class and I’d expect nothing less. 

He's been making pro-purdy posts a lot recently. It's great to see. Lance seems pretty humble and genuinely happy for everyone else's success.

This does make me wonder how Jimmy is feeling right now. Purdy's success is absolutely killing his market right now. The way Kyle is calling games is different (more aggressive) than it was for Jimmy, and we are scoring more points, albeit in part because the defense has not been as strong. 

• Like 3