Who DON'T you want?

Smidgeon

4 hours ago, Arthur Penske said:

You can do better than that. Stab a ball, throw a blanket and chair ( just agressively enough to look tough but not took much to make your parents mad you're breaking their stuff), call Gutey a Nazi, then go for a rage drive, and finally spit and pee on the draft report magazine.

Green Bay Packers Ted Thompson Draft Day 2007 Memories - YouTube

Omg thank you. I forgot about that draft reaction. It’s been like 15 years since I’ve seen that 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Arthur Penske said:

You can do better than that. Stab a ball, throw a blanket and chair ( just agressively enough to look tough but not took much to make your parents mad you're breaking their stuff), call Gutey a Nazi, then go for a rage drive, and finally spit and pee on the draft report magazine.

Green Bay Packers Ted Thompson Draft Day 2007 Memories - YouTube

He is/was a member here. Don't remember who though. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Gravedigger93 said:

As already mentioned by several others, my list is just for 22 and 28. If those guys are available at 53, things would change depending on what they did with 22 and 28.

No to:

Devonte Wyatt, DL, Georgia

Jordan Davis, DL, Georgia

Jahan Dotson, WR, Penn State

Tyler Smith, OT, Tulsa

David Ojabo, EDGE, Michigan

Any QB

Any CB not named Gardner, Stingley or McDuffie

Good list. OT Raimann another one I'm not interested in

1 hour ago, Rainmaker90 said:

Drake London for me. Not a fan of him at all. 

he’s the favorite to be taken before J Williams, idt that’s gonna happen. Anyone have a lean on this?

1 hour ago, Rainmaker90 said:

Drake London for me. Not a fan of him at all. 

he’s the favorite to be taken before J Williams, idt that’s gonna happen. Anyone have a lean on this?

Drake London for me too . He is the guy I do not want the most . I feel like a trade up for him would be a disaster . No separation , 50/50 guy . Rodgers wouldn't look his way till the red zone .

• Like 2

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

I get not wanting him because we all have our preferences but where did this idea that Jahan Dotson is a slot WR come from? 

He has a lot of problems beating press - especially against Michigan. They beat the crap out of him. I don't think he is gonna be physical enough to survive outside at this level.

9 minutes ago, SpeightTheVillain said:

He has a lot of problems beating press - especially against Michigan. They beat the crap out of him. I don't think he is gonna be physical enough to survive outside at this level.

The press issue is overstated. Michigan had the bodies to beat him up all game and he was the only viable threat on Penn State. He still caught 9 balls that game, albeit for a low YPC. I don't have him as a 1st round WR, mind you, but he's not restricted to the slot. That's all I'm saying. It's microscope season, we do this every year. 

• Like 1