EC Playoffs Round 2: (2) Boston Celtics vs (3) Milwaukee Bucks (Series tied 3-3)

beekay414

Just now, Thelonebillsfan said:

Jaylen knocked the ball out of Smarts hands on the Portis putback too.

C's had every chance to close this and didn't.

Smart gave the ball up like 3 times in the final 2 minutes lol

both teams have had big 4th Q comebacks on the road to win games in this series.  Game 6 is very likely going to be another close game.  Only way I see it not being close is if 1 team gets hot and stays hot from 3 for 3/4 of the game

19 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

The Jrue slander when his offensive numbers aren't good needs to stop. It's obvious that his having to go 100% on defense effects his efficiency. He's a great player.

He’s just been forced into a far more significant offensive role with Khris out. It’s fine in the regular season, but when he’s going hard defensively for 40 minutes, you don’t really want him putting up 20+ shots a night on the other end.

• Like 1

So the Celtics gonna continue to guard Giannis essentially 1v1 and let him get running starts, with Horford? Reminds me of when Bron in the Brad Stevens years where they couldn’t stop him from getting to the rim. d

For most part Giannis is getting what he wants at the rim. 

1 hour ago, Kip Smithers said:

So the Celtics gonna continue to guard Giannis essentially 1v1 and let him get running starts, with Horford? Reminds me of when Bron in the Brad Stevens years where they couldn’t stop him from getting to the rim. d

But it’s just offensive fouls

2 hours ago, Kip Smithers said:

I mean the Celtics defense has mainly been fine. The strategy is working for the most part. The Celtics just lost two games they had a great shot at winning. Smart had a wide open three in game 3 and missed it when they were up 1 and then Giannis got a bucket followed by Jrue to close that game out...And then last night they could not secure the rebound on Giannis miss and Smart made some terrible plays down the stretch. The offense is failing the Celtics far more than the defense. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I mean the Celtics defense has mainly been fine. The strategy is working for the most part. The Celtics just lost two games they had a great shot at winning. Smart had a wide open three in game 3 and missed it when they were up 1 and then Giannis got a bucket followed by Jrue to close that game out...And then last night they could not secure the rebound on Giannis miss and Smart made some terrible plays down the stretch. The offense is failing the Celtics far more than the defense. 

It has been a defensive series to be sure. Neither offense has been great. Bucks probably has more to do with not having Middleton.