2022 NFL Draft Day 3 Discussion Thread (NO SPOILERS!!!)

CWood21

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

I have to imagine that the Packers' draft board is getting pretty thin after their 5th round pick.  And from a numbers' perspective, it's hard to see them adding another QB, WR, OL, DL, or ILB.

Rasheed Walker was brought in for a visit and he's still on the board.  Maybe he's in play?  They can never be too deep at OL.

Just now, CWood21 said:

I have to imagine that the Packers' draft board is getting pretty thin after their 5th round pick.  And from a numbers' perspective, it's hard to see them adding another QB, WR, OL, DL, or ILB.

Which makes it "Bisaccia Time"  :)

3 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

I mean, fundamentally, the draft is about "figuring out which guys are going to be the best NFL players" not "figuring out who the best college players were."  The latter is easier to do and less useful.

When you reach on a guy at such a premium pick, and not at a premium position, that's an issue. 

Nakobe Dean will be a much better player in Philly. I'd bet coin on that.

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:
2 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Would fit right in with Cobby and Amari 😂

Which is why I don't get the want lol

His range for me is Edelman to Humphries, which I am cool spending a 5th on. He just knows how to get open. He won't be Kupp because he doesn't offer anything deep but I would love throwing to him on 3rd down. 

9 minutes ago, ReadyToThump said:

Not that I care, but a lot of people agree that Dean is the superior player. I mean, its actually plain as day. 

But we reached on Georgia's 3rd best LBer based on his potential. Which makes it make a little sense. Projection weighs in on a lot of draft picks, just wish it wasn't at #22, on an ILB.

College is different than the NFL. 

See: Tim Tebow

3 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

About to load up on ST guys with those 7th round picks you'd have to imagine.

RBs, DBs & LBs.......

"You line up in that lane......you line up in that lane.....and the two of you meet at the football"

Edited by Leader