2022 NFL Draft Day 3 Discussion Thread (NO SPOILERS!!!)

CWood21

Just now, beekay414 said:

I'm 100% serious, you're the one hiding behind PMs. Take it out in the open so you can't renege.

This is the ******* internet pal. You wanna bet some real money then I'm not letting some **** on some message boards call the shots. You serious about this you can PM me and we can go from there. Otherwise go kick rocks. 

Just now, cannondale said:

Actually surprised they didn't trade up more. Do they need to draft 12 guys ??

No.  But doesn't hurt to have multiple swings.  Going to pick from the same group of players at 179 that they were going to take at 171.

Just now, ReadyToThump said:

This is the ******* internet pal. You wanna bet some real money then I'm not letting some **** on some message boards call the shots. You serious about this you can PM me and we can go from there. Otherwise go kick rocks. 

lol LIS exactly what I thought.

Ehh, I've learned a long time ago that college production isn't a be-all end-all factor in determining professional production. School and National Records are littered with marginally talented-bodies that went nowhere at the next level.

Not to say any of the Georgia Players above Walker in terms of production are scrubs from an athletic standpoint. Just gonna state the obvious that the athletic base of the NFL is a jump above even a Big 5 University.

Actually, Walker's obvious comp in this area is Gary.

1 minute ago, ReadyToThump said:

FFS you say yes to the bet here and then work out the specifics via PM. This isn't hard

2 minutes ago, cannondale said:

Actually surprised they didn't trade up more. Do they need to draft 12 guys ??

The 6th and 7th rounds are the glorified UDFA rounds, it's just about getting the UDFA's they want.