The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Galactus cast

Acgott

They should really stay the course with Kang at this point.  Bringing back the OG Avengers should be off the table, don't tarnish phases 1-3.  Pivoting to Doom is really the only feasible alternative, but that would require a lot of handling with care to do right.

6 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

They should really stay the course with Kang at this point.  Bringing back the OG Avengers should be off the table, don't tarnish phases 1-3.  Pivoting to Doom is really the only feasible alternative, but that would require a lot of handling with care to do right.

yeah, just stick with Kang. Recast if that situation with Majors goes downhill.

I'd rather them do a proper doom, than to try and do a last minute pivot.

With the OG Avengers, you already have two active. Hulk reportedly might finally be able to do solo films. Hemsworth is scaling back acting because of his diagnosis.
No one is clamoring for Hawkeye and Widow is probably not going to happen, with Scarlett.
I think it's really a matter of bringing Evans back or not, he's had time to flex and do other stuff...not a ton of it super successful. Because I don't see RDJ wanting to do Ironman 4,5,6 and a ton of other stuff again. He'll probably be in Secret Wars, and that's it.

On 11/1/2023 at 4:56 PM, Mox said:

Don't screw up Doom. He's the only thing they have left that excites me.

Oh sweet summer child....

As a black male from Trinidad. I can archer some. (Recurve) I can build my own fiberglass bows. Disneys Robin Hood was my fav childhood movie. And his lore I read books after. His and tales of my homie Capt Morgan, Spartacus and the likes I treasure. True all time great icons in history. Its why Nottingham Forest is my team.

Im wishing you all the luck in the world right now. Cause this I feel. Must be how Daenerys fans felt when she snapped. 🤣 Glad I didnt name any of the kids Robin unlike some of her fans.

• Like 1

On 10/11/2023 at 7:28 PM, KManX89 said:

But Born Again isn't the only Marvel project overgoing an overhaul. The Blade reboot is apparently being rewritten again:

Mahershala will be pushing wheelchair age by the time this comes out and clearly they don't know what to do with the property with all these complete rewrites and director/writer changes. 

Did you read the supposed issues with the old script?

Pretty hilarious, but largely indicative of why the MCU is failing and will likely continue to fail.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, 43M said:

Did you read the supposed issues with the old script?

Pretty hilarious, but largely indicative of why the MCU is failing and will likely continue to fail.

Yeah, I did. Apparently Mahershala wanted out, and I don't blame him. I'd feel tempted to leave the project, too if I was a multi-Oscar winner reduced to the fourth lead in my own movie. And where TF does girl power factor into Blade? 😄

This is shaping up to be a disaster with all the production issues if it even comes out at all. Maybe not a Fant4sh!t level disaster (nothing is as bad as that... well, maybe Catwoman), but still pretty bad. It's too bad because I really like Mahersh and Mia Goth, who I'd assume is playing Lilith if it ever gets made that is.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, KManX89 said:

Yeah, I did. Apparently Mahershala wanted out, and I don't blame him. I'd feel tempted to leave the project, too if I was a multi-Oscar winner reduced to the fourth lead in my own movie. And where TF does girl power factor into Blade? 😄

I’d love to see s2 of Moon Knight with vampires as the antagonists.  Bring in Blade to co-star this way. Not only would we get to see Isaac and Ali work together but we’d get to see Moon Knight and Blade kick *** together.  This would provide an organic jumpoff for the eventual Blade project and give Marvel time to figure out exactly what that is. 

Edited by thrILL!

1 hour ago, Acgott said:

Echo will be the first mature rated show.

The only Marvel(well, on D+, watched Punisher and Daredevil when they were on netflix) show I've watched to date is Hawkeye, this will probably make the 2nd just for Fisk.

Marvel is in such a tail spin right now, could really save themselves by just setting up a Sinister Six led by Kingpin.

Vincent D'Onofrio just carries any scene he's in, and need to get to making something like that before he ages out of such roles, given he's already 64.

• Acgott changed the title to The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Galactus cast