The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast

Acgott

2 hours ago, D82 said:

I'm kinda bummed we haven't gotten much on WandaVision or Falcon and the Winter Soldier. Thought maybe we'd get or a trailer or something with both coming out this fall. 

TV shows run trailer much different from movies. Probably around comic con in July is when we get something.

4 hours ago, Heinz D. said:

That's great news! But I was wondering--has it been confirmed Hemsworth will even BE in Love and Thunder? The title certainly suggests he will be, but I don't know that I've seen confirmation. 

Normally that sort of thing would scare me, but Ant Man didn't really lose much going from Edgar Wright to Peyton Reed. I'm surprised at the "creative differences" part too, as I thought the central concept for the film was Derrickson's...

Did you see a couple shots leaked of the "new" Captain America/U.S. Agent? That series has REALLY got me intrigued. They're pulling stuff from some very good source material. 

I did see that, kind of interesting. But pictures don’t do it for me, I need live action.

• Like 1

powered through all the MCU movie in about a week. Just finished Endgame and I am so depressed. I cried like a baby for like everything after Tony's snap. Laughing through tears as Thor and Star Lord jockeyed for leader of the Guardians then straight back to tears with old man Cap. Now I got to find a way to fall asleep....

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

powered through all the MCU movie in about a week. Just finished Endgame and I am so depressed. I cried like a baby for like everything after Tony's snap. Laughing through tears as Thor and Star Lord jockeyed for leader of the Guardians then straight back to tears with old man Cap. Now I got to find a way to fall asleep....

I did it over the span of three weeks before Endgame and really don't think I'll ever do it again. Too much.

These are movies made for the big screen and huge sound systems theaters provide.  They are still a lot of fun to watch on the big screen TV at home, but you are missing something without the theater experience.  That's where these movies really shine.  I've seen every one on the big screen, and my family will be there opening weekend for Black Widow.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

These are movies made for the big screen and huge sound systems theaters provide.  They are still a lot of fun to watch on the big screen TV at home, but you are missing something without the theater experience.  That's where these movies really shine.  I've seen every one on the big screen, and my family will be there opening weekend for Black Widow.

That’s why you spend 2,000 dollars on an 85 inch TV and 700 dollars on a sound system.  

19 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

That’s why you spend 2,000 dollars on an 85 inch TV and 700 dollars on a sound system.  

Still not the same imo.  That'll be fine for a Scorcese movie, but those aren't in the same ball park visually.

Edited by THE DUKE

12 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

Still not the same imo.  That'll be fine for a Scorcese movie, but those aren't in the same ball park visually.

You’re right.  It’s not the same.  Don’t have whining kids or crinkling wrappers or idiots talking through the movie at home.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, thrILL! said:

We’ve come a long way since watching Star Wars on VHS on a 19” TV as kids tho, right?  LoL

Be Kind, Please Rewind.

My first TV in my bedroom was a 13 inch with bunny ears and rotary dial to change channels.

I feel so old anymore. :(

• Like 1

• Acgott changed the title to The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast